Realmeye account created date and graveyard issue

So, since the migration somehow my graveyard has not been updating since 2016-07-10, and for some reason my account created date has been reseted which does not bother me as much as my graveyard not updating.

I was wondering if any of you guys have been experiencing the same problem as I am, and if there’s any solution that you know of that would help solve this problem.

^ that

Done.

But, just to be clear, I can see my graveyard but, the problem is that it is not “Updating” it’s stuck on the date of 2016-07-10 like I said, all of my other characters that I have died since then are not submitting to my graveyard which is the problem I am experiencing since the migration I think.

On RealmEye, it says

We’ve processed ~88.9% of this graveyard.

Try hitting the ‘Click here if you think your deceased heroes are missing’.

It used to take weeks for realmeye to fully update graveyard data.

And you’re saying you migrated at around 2016-07-10? Because migrations been a thing for years, everyone migrated their accounts at different times (I actually didn’t know it was still possible),and you’re making it sound like we’ll get when you mean if you mentioned it.

And yes it could be a problem made because you migrated. Back when migrating was first possible realmeye made duplicates of accounts (the old one and the migrated one, that also had their creation dates reset). Eventually realmeye merged them.

UnicornSla, I’ve already tried that but, still no change.

Shu, It wasn’t I who migrated my account, It happened a while ago when the servers were changing.

What happened was when I logged on to the game, my account was gone and It said to register again, which was very confusing to me at the time. So, I obviously checked the forums for any solutions and found out about the support ticket which I used to tell them about what happened. A week after, my account was back. But, for some reason my graveyard is stuck on a specific date, and is not updating. My created date had also been reseted as if it were a new account, but, with my old star rank, items, character, one of my pets was gone. That’s basically it.

Perhaps you waited too long to log in after migration, and yes migrated accounts are new accounts with your old account data on them (at least that’s my understanding of it).

I’m pretty sure there isn’t anything we (the forumers) can tell you. If you want to try to contact the creators of realmeye, the forum mods are your best bet. And Deca can’t do anything relating to realmeye.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.