Realmeye characters

Realmeye needs to show your characters based on their maxed stats, not the fame.

I have an 8/8 warrior that I have no interest in using at the moment, and I also have a 5/8 warrior that I use for shatters.

The one that realmeye decides to show is the 5/8 warrior because it has more fame atm. I want to flex as much as possible so I don’t want a crappy warrior on my realmeye page.

Or maybe realmeye should just show all of the characters you own, how hard is that to change?

Also I have no clue what category this goes in.

Wait I thought it showed the one that most recently appeared in the nexus

No it’s the one with more fame

That’ll require a release of the character ids of each character. Deca does not provide that, so realmeye only uses bots to distinguish your characters by their classes. They save the one with the highest xp.

Source: Realmeye Q & A

Oh wow I didn’t know that

Well what will the people do w/ lvl 1 8/8’s lul

It’s #community-hub for the main RE site, #feedback if it’s about the RE forum.

You can mark your larger fame one as Dead if you go to your own RE page while logged in, if you then go into the nexus on any other character of the same class with lesser fame that char will appear in its place.

…until the next time you go into the nexus on the larger fame char which will then take precedence again.

Ohh I didn’t know that, thanks for telling me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.