Realmeye forum app?

Hello!

What do you guys think about a realmeye forum app for your phone? I feel like it would be so much easier.

I use the website so much on my phone that one day it just asked if I want to make it into a application on my front page.

so technically…

Real answer: I don’t see a need for it the mobile site already works great and has all the features it’d probably not be worth the time it would take to create the app. Then again, I don’t know how much work it would take to create a app for something that’s already very functional.

I think that since the forums run on discourse it would be hard to make an app. Plus mobile works fine for me! I’m posting this from mobile in class while listening to oral presentations right now, in fact.

Btw moved to #feedback

You know I could try to make one if you like.

I would love that, since my mom puts a sleep timer on safari. So having the app would help.
That would be if I had an App Store on my phone.

I feel ya man

I mean if you can then I will be the first one to try it out :slight_smile:

An application exists for viewing Discourse based forums, called Discourse Hub on iOS, or just Discourse on Google Play. As far as I can tell the app exists solely as a wrapper to allow native notifications, as the forum is just displayed in a web view.

After some testing it does appear that this forum is supported, using the URL www.realmeye.com/forum

Also relevent is a discussion on the Discourse Meta about the state of “white-labeling” apps from specific forums.

I’d love it though it would have to be properly programmed and would have to be approved by apple, would you like a rotmg apple game??

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.