RealmEye Forums Moderator AMA [Request]

I do yoga. :om_symbol:

(And water and organic whole milk, mostly.)

Like this?

Ummm…no.

(I don’t do fruit juices, either, as they’re needlessly high in sugar. You’re better off just eating the fruit.)

What about Gatorade?

Do you like Lemon Iced Tea?

Do you make it yourself of do you buy the cheap mix from Costco and mix it with water?

Lemon tea isn’t my favorite, but it’s still tea.

My favorite is thai leaves from the Asian market, but lately I have used tea bags in a gallon of water left in the sun for a day or two, then chilled in the fridge.

I like green tea, black tea, cheap tea, expensive tea. Sweet tea, unsweetened tea. My dad raised me to like tea.

@Stupidity why have you changed your profile picture to that slimy creature??

Are you of Asian descent?

Is that where your love of tea stems from?

Doc is like a naughty boy:

Mom knows it’s wrong but also thinks it’s hilarious. Except I’m not mom.

And yeah, Stupidity is Asian. At least honorary Asian by my books; I saw him work once and he’s Hella fast. @XSpinATKx

@moderators why am I the one to make the 90th post on my own thread?? :laughing:

I’m pretty sure you’re the only one that can answer that.

dangit, I was hoping for a more detailed response but I guess I should have seen that coming. lol

@Doc Did you go to med school?

Negatory.

how was this locked?

I guess you got left out of the conversation since you’re not a reg anymore, but for some reason Vec thought it was important to close all “dead” threads so he started calling mods to super old threads to get them to close and Doc got annoyed at him so he stopped after two.

at least im 99% that’s what happened, Doc or Vec can confirm/deny what I just said

No but usually the thread says closed by [user], even if that user is system.

By using the fancy little lock button we have that locks threads when we click it.

but it doesn’t say it was locked by […], why?

Apparently when a thread is locked and then the last post is deleted, it “deletes” the “locked by NaziMod” note.

Edit: This seems like something y’all could note in that “minor bugs” thread that’s going in Forum Feedback.