RealmEye Forums Moderator AMA [Request]

Cause he’s the Greatest Of All Time.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
how did you-
are you the system?

The system is me.

ding ding ding ding

https://www.google.com/search?q=oryx&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBmqqz1PPSAhWEKCwKHTo-BHsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1526&bih=734

@OtherBill I read that your a yoga instructor. Please enlighten me to the uses of sun salutation (I’ve been doing if it for more than a year as part of drama warmup without knowing the puporse)

Yoga practices typically begin with Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutations) because their fairly gentle movements serve as a full-body warmup. Surya Namaskar A flexes and extends the spine (I tend to add side bends from Urdhva Hastasana, my students seem to like that). Surya Namaskar B then adds on to that by continuing those large movements into the hips and shoulders (I usually add some side twists from Utkatasana…that way, between the A and B, you’ve already moved the spine through all six of its movement directions).

All in all, it’s an excellent way to build heat at the beginning of a workout session. On that note, you’ll find the influence of the Surya Namaskar in many other areas of fitness—do them vigorously, and you get something that Crossfitters and functional-fitness folks call a Burpee.

[On that note, I’m teaching a practice in just over two hours. Gotta go finish that class prep! OB]

Does this mean you’re into Ravi Shankar because it comes with the territory?

EDIT: Furthermore, do you get free sitar lessons? And does becoming a yogi mean you get to meet the more famous yogis, like Yogi Berra?

Ummmm…no. The last evening practice I directed had a playlist including Yes, ZZ Top, Rush, Led Zeppelin, and Rick Wakeman. My 5:30am classes are a bit more mellow.

(And I’m more interested in meeting yoginis.)

Yoga by the sound of Yes, must have been a crazy practice. Howe would approve.

besides OP, has any of the @moderators like a post?

you can check yourself here:

mod likes are rare, but they exist

What?

The OP is a mod?

As far as I know, @XHippobroX is not a mod.

original post

mods didn’t like the original post.

original post/poster, i know doc liked puffagod’s dungeon ideas

moderators also occasionally like non-mods:

Oh like that, whether they also sometimes like replies to a topic.
I don’t see why not.

My magnum opus. Though since, doc has tied up with me.