Realmeye graveyard not showing any of my deaths

Hello.

So, my account is > 8 years and i used to play alot back then (consenquently, alot of deaths). I stopped playing for a long time and just returned +/- a month ago.

My graveyard doesn’t show any deaths, neither the old ones and the recent ones. I read somewhere that my issue has to do with the fact that i wasn’t around during the data migration that happened a couple years ago. All the other realmeye’s functions are working properly - characters, skins, offers etc. Just not the graveyard. I even tried to click on the button to update my graveyard (as some people recommended), but after doing it 3 or more times (when the button is available, which is not always for me), it simply doesn’t update and always says that 0 matching graves were found and that my graveyard was 0% processed.

I was wondering if there’s a way to fix this or who i could contact with about this issue.

Thanks in advance!

probably data migration like you said? if you only recently logged in and told the graveyard to start collecting you might need to wait a bit though. if it’s modern too check you haven’t gone in an ancient ruins exit portal because characters that have ancient ruins completion bug it out or something.

Your death might have been too long ago? I also have a lot of deaths that were not yet recorded during the Wildshadow era.

Some of my deaths were in chars that completed at least 1 ruins and went out for the portal. But some aren’t too and they don’t appear.
I guess the main problem is the data migration, but it’s still odd that all the other accout information keeps being tracked and updated, but not the graveyard

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.