REALMEYE Idea / Fix:

1. Add it so whe nyou die, you can see the whole players inventory / backpack
  2. Add tinc’s to the trading page, you forgot those were un SB now.

1. RE only displays data returned from the game’s API. No backpack there so no bueno here.

2. cool

MrEyeBall has the same limitations of any other player, if you can’t someone elses inventory, MrEyeBall can’t see it either. It can see your equipment because of how accessible it is, you can just hover over the player’s name. If DECA allowed MrEyeBall to used a hacked client that does allow inv. view, then yes, your idea would work. Now with your second idea, adding tinc’s to the trading page would be nice I guess but how often would you

would, or more likely, could, deca actually give Mr Eyeball a certain permission to see inventories without actually having the bot run on a client?

Don’t think RE views players/invents from in game though.

Don’t mind me, I’m just moving this to #feedback. The Ideas section are for Game suggestion, not forums.
I don’t use a lot of tinks, but I’m sure people would use it.

2. MrEyeball considers changes for items on the trades page if you send direct feedback and plead your case to him.
https://www.realmeye.com/feedback

1. The 8 inventory items are part of the public info because the game was coded to record it for back when there was gravelooting, so that’s already info that RE could display, if they chose to. Don’t know about backpacks info, haven’t dug into the data to see if that’s part of the public graveyard stuff that gets broadcast. @MessltUp suggests that backpack info isn’t there.

I guess they chose not to display inventory items as they don’t contribute to fame, so it’s not very useful info, other than for nosey purposes.

Basically how RE gets player info is something like this

Choose Mreyeball if you like current state of realmeye

Choose illuminati if you want realm to see more information
Of player

• 1.mreyeball
  • 2.illuminati

0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.