Realmeye Revamp [Trading Part]

I couldn’t find any other place to put this, so I put it here.
Let’s face it. Realmeye could be better- specifically the trading part of it. I was thinking of a way to improve it- just some touches. First, a way to filter your search even more, like if you wanted a player who was seen in the last 2 hours or if you want an offer posted in the last 3 hours, or so on and so forth. Next, since nobody uses, the “300 Feed Power” or “400 Feed Power” etc. etc., maybe list items that fall under that category there, even if the seller doesn’t mark it as feed. (Say I wanted to buy at T11 Bow, (310 FP) it would be listed under the Innocent Blood Bow tab for selling, and the 300FP or more tab for selling.) Who knows.

Thanks for reading and or considering it. Neither of those things should be hard to program if I believe correctly, either.

[moved out of #ideas:other as they like to keep that for in-game ideas. There isn’t really anywhere dedicated to discussion about the main RealmEye site, it usually ends in #feedback ]

Yes, both are good ideas. It especially is a chore for buyers to click through several pages looking for sellers of FP items when all the buyer cares about is the FP number.

(If you also wanted to suggest the changes direct to the management of the RealmEye site, they have their own feedback page): https://www.realmeye.com/feedback

Once you have the buying/selling criteria you want, you already can sort the offers by the “Added” and “Last Seen” columns. (Granted, sorting by “Last Seen” is a pain because of all the people shown as “hidden”.) That’s not exactly what you’re asking for here, but it’s still helpful at times.

I agree this is a useful feature.

I’d love a toggleable global option to display/not display “hidden” people.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.