RealmEye says I only have 17 characters when I have 19

Title is the issue.

I have 19 character slots but RealmEye says I only have 17.
I’m unable to see my PPE on realmeye because of this.

Are there any fixes to this issue?

Thanks.

Realmeye only shows one of each class you have. If you have more than 1 char of a particular class only the one with most fame is shown. Once you have more than 18 there is simply no way it can show them all.

I don’t know the underlying reason for this, but it’s probably hard to tell apart 2 or more player chars of the same class, so it picks the one with most fame as likely to be the most important. If one with less fame shows up it gets ignored. It must be something that was hardly a problem a few years ago, before DECA started giving away char slots regularly.

How have you been playing for almost 10 years and just now realized this?

I suspect as it’s not at all obvious until you have more char slots than there are classes, and start noticing Realmeye doesn’t list all 19+ of them.

There are no unique character IDs, and so Realmeye can only differentiate characters based on class. As such, it can’t distinguish between two characters of the same class, and just shows the one you were on most recently.

It’s not the most recent, it’s the one with the highest fame, out of your characters which are that class.

I only had 17 character slots up until 2 days ago.

Well that’s a bit annoying, my PPE is a knight and my 2nd highest fame character is my other knight.
Guess I won’t be seeing my PPE anytime soon.

Think of it as a stealth PPE :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.