Realmeye threads [can I close a thread then open it after some time]

I’m wondering if I will be able to close a thread then open it back up after an x amount of months or years

Think this is one for @moderators to answer.

You can’t, we can. I can set an a lock/unlock timer if you need something on a schedule.

What are you planning Shax? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Obviously I haven’t been active on forums. That’s only because I’m not able to play Rotmg as often as before. Not because my life is busy, but because we still don’t have Internet in the house. My Photo album thread is where I’m able to post pictures of my Rotmg adventures, but since I can’t play Rotmg there’s no point in having it opened. So I thought maybe I could get a Moderator to close it for a while until I return. I don’t want it to be closed forever, but at the same time I don’t want it to be filled of spam with people talking about nothing.

I’m just debating what I should do with it

Shaxasno's Photo Album!

Seems fair. Considering Doc is suggesting that you set a certain time, do you have that certain time in mind?

The problem is I’m not sure when I’ll have the net back again, which is why I wanted some sort of thing where it can be closed, then opened back up whenever

im pretty sure doc can just open it back up whenever just pm him when u want it opened

@Doc Would you be able to do this?

i mean, @shatter can close threads too right
and ive seen him open them back up so just ask him

also imo shatter > doc

It’s already closed and unlisted

Edit: wrong thread

@Shaxasno dunno what thread you’re talking about but yes, we can reopen them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.