[Realmeye Trading] Any Potion & Egg Idea!

I’m back guys. Today I wanted to sell some Tinctures of Dexterity on Realmeye page, to notice it wasn’t available. I assumed it was due to lack of demand or because no one else had suggested it, but that’s not the point of the topic. I’ve dug some info and found this thread, which confirmed my suspicions. However, this caught my attention:

It then clicked in my head that people sometimes just want to buy eggs in bulk, and having the Any potion for pet eggs and potions could save having multiple trade offers for one type of transaction.

So I made these out of the original sprites, keep in mind they have transparency:

Any

While uploading the images, I realized 2 Any egg sprites are necessary, one for Common and another for Uncommon. Meanwhile, feel free to discuss this!

?

I don’t understand.

It’s an idea related to Realmeye trading, it’s not him making an offer…
Did you read the thread?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Woops sorry, i misread the thread and i thought you were asking for a button that sorts all items of a sort ! :disappointed:

It’s a cool idea, but i think it would be more appropriate to have a gif of every pot/egg instead of a blank item ? Just my idea.

I do not disagree, but GIF is a format that is a bit old, so I didn’t want to delve into it. But now that you mention it, I had an idea…

Any%20Common%20Egg

I assume you meant this?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.