RealmTrades is up

Highly against this since there is actually money involved in the entire subscription system and it clearly being made by rwt site owners

Pity, when I make a trade it processes it but nothing shows up in inactive trades :frowning:

where did u get that from?

Yeah everyone just has a army of bots laying around ready to be given commands. You merely need the competence of krill to know its from rwt

wha…

:thinking:

that makes no sense, just because it uses bots doesn’t mean its rwt.

Are you really going to try to say the people making this site, which if fully functional would be using 100s maybe 1000s of bots in a day is not connected to rwt

they just randomly stumbled upon this mass amount of bots and know of how to use them on a large scale with no prior knowledge

@Pentaract said it pretty well

yes

Bots are not used by rwt only, you do not need to participate in rwt to make hundreds of bots. Bots =/= rwt.

And I’m not dismissing the idea that its rwt, but saying that its rwt because it uses bots? that’s not a good reason at all.

This may be a stupid question but…
Can you get banned if you PARTICIPATE in this website?

Actually bots do equal rwt, could you explain where they came from. Where they learned to bot so well?

No thats actually a perfect reason. Its actually very obvious in fact. Who else has an army of bots on stand by and knows how to use them? Get real

If you can’t be banned for using realmeye/muledump you shouldnt be able to be banned for this.

Reminder: Realmeye creators stay anonymous, they could be just as tied up in rwt as this site. I dont see that being a valid reason to hate on the site.

Another reminder: Realmeye uses bots.

RWT websites typically use bots, but that doesn’t mean botters are RWT. For example, Realmeye. Realmeye uses bots, are they RWT now?

Making bots is literally just making multiple accounts, you don’t have to be an rwter to know how to make bots. Anyone who’s has the braincells to make an account and knows how to code can make one.

Wait so does subscription cost any real money?

There is no comparsion. Realmeye can not spam every server in the game with its bot. What they do is incredibly minor and does not spam players like rwt bots. Again

Trying to group them together is like saying. Luxembourg had tanks. Nazi Germany had tanks. Luxembourg were Nazis

Yes every realm players knows how to make bots of course only a simpleton couldn’t do it

But can every player make and manage 1000s of bots to work for this website, if this is all so easy why has no one made a site like this before. I mean its not like this is a mind blowing idea. Could it be you might need experience with bots to make a site like this?

Heres a valid reason

If im going to be using a site id prefer one that is not connected to a TOS violation which really is worse then hacking to me

also along with the illegal rwt sites. Not paying taxes on their earnings and all like many similar websites on the internet. As well as spamming the game with bots and players with spam messages.

yeah how could you dislike a site associated with all that, crazy

but… are realmtrade bots spamming? I wouldn’t know, barely play.

Im talking about RWT bots and why you would dislike something being associated with them

People were just saying rwt =/= botting. You can rwt manually without bots, and you can also use bots for non-rwt purposes like realmeye tracking players’ data.

How minor/major you do with bots has nothing to do whether you use bots in the first place.

Well this perfectly explains why your claim bot = rwt is logically flawed.

It’s “easy” in the sense that most semi-experienced programmers are capable of making bots, but it’s still quite a bit of time needed. For a long time I wanted to make something like RealmTrade but the amount of work and the maintenance required put me off.

if someone suddenly starts a franchise of shoe stores, you would imagine they had experience in selling shoes or some form of selling no?

This is pretty much the main thing here. The only time you would use bots for something that is not going to involved in a action against the TOS is realmeye

People keep bringing up realmeye but its funny really it only serves to highlight how little bots are used for the betterment of players

multi boxing, spam, rwt, crashing servers 99% bots are not used for anything good

to say these people have had no interaction with any of that is just unbelievable

Believe whatever you need to tell yourself

I honestly can’t tell if you’re trolling. Nothing you wrote is even relevant to my point rwt =/= botting. It seems like you equate whoever disagreeing with you over this as supporters of RealmTrade. No offense but if you’re not trolling you seriously need to read up on logic/math/philosophy…

Just to be clear, I have no idea whether RealmTrade is “legit” or not. As a tool it’s neutral just player tracking. You can use player tracking to build realmeye or to crash dungeons.

the classic i dont have anything to say so im going to say you are troll comment

for not having an idea weather its legit or not you seem to be pretty sure no one inovlovled with the site has anything to do with anything even close to being rwt. I mean you stated that many times already

again we jump back to realmeye

i think youve made it clear you want to defend the site, thats fine you can do that and believe they are not associated with rwt

How about you explain how anything you said proved rwt = botting.

I literally said I had NO FUCKING IDEA. Is “no idea = pretty sure” in your dictionary?

Now I’m sure you’re trolling.