Realtime HP/MP Indicator

I don’t know if this has been brought up before, but as the title says, I think there should be a real-time hp/mp indicator, can be useful in some “situations”. I think this can be a good QoL idea. Would love to hear some opinions.

Edit: Main reason I posted is because Deca’s been focusing on QoL aspects and that’s good.

umm there’s already there right?

Not as far as I know in the vanilla game.

Edit: oops edited reply by mistake -.-

you can set it in option
graphic -> turn toogle hp mp

I believe he means this

+1

ohh i see

Exactly, and thank you.

I still don’t get it ?

you mean you want it with numerical value? Options are always nice, but… why…? color-code is as easy as it gets, and uses the more primitive part of your brain

I think he means that he wants the numbers updated in real-time. As it is now, if you hover over someone to see their hp and mp its just kinda stuck where it is until you remove the cursor and hover over it again. I used to be real annoyed by this back when I mainly played priest.

While we’re at this, can we move the name to above the character or slightly lower than the bar please? It’s kind of hard to tell your mate’s HP when their names are right on top

luul

Yeah, I love those videos where the dude mouseovers a friend’s name casually, mouse off, “wtf you’re at 10 hp” and jerks mouse back and forth to see how friend is doing. XD

Looool. Now that you point it out, I realize that it’s become a habit - and I’ll probably keep doing it even if something of this sort is implemented.

man, you guys suck at explaining things, it look me until this reply to figure out what on earth you were all talking about.

lmaoooo

classified information, brotha

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.