Recording interests wanted... LMK

Anyone interested in being in a video HMU if you want to do specific recordings, moments, or just goofing around let me know. Contact me on realmeye preferably If anyone is interested. Looking for anyone and whomever has discord and a mic really doesn’t matter. Gonna make 2020 one good year. :grinning: LMK what y’all think any questions HMU on realmeye

Let’s be a little less vague on what kind of videos you’re doing

Well it doesn’t really matter doe, I’m literally open to all options I just listed a few not all. It’s a open opportunity to grow, not for myself but for anyone else who wants to do youtubing, I might not have a big subscription count but I’m just looking for people whom are interested or want to be part of something. So vague is a misunderstanding. It’s more of open opportunity

i know a lot about the dark side of realm

Like?

duping, hacking, how botting works

Botting is a simple code string that enables you to follow a specific coding program, its not really hard. Hacking is whole new topic which concludes manipulating the coding structure to a specific bound in the system software. and duping is basically a glitch, you find it you can do it until its patched.

Don’t know who that is, but botting is a script code which involves change in a string. Ips is involved but doesn’t change all the time, ips changes when updates happen.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.