Records of the Lost Halls (4/?): Anonymous Paladin's Diary

Lost Halls: LORE

I can’t wait to meet this gentle giant. We will become such good friends, I’m sure of it.

i feel like this would be better off on community hub

lore is development

Just say something like “eh” or “i don’t know”, don’t post a gif to earn likes.

why not? it’s a funny gif, i like it, much better then “ehhhh”

I didn’t mean to sound rude or mean, I was just saying because I used to do the same thing. But yeah the gif is fine.

The English language does a very poor job of exprssing feelings and emotions exactly
In fact you gave me an idea for august i will only use gifs

That derailed fast

Should be “in those with whom I have been working” instead of “in those whom I have been working with”

Please correct.

I like the inclusion of lore in the development process. Realm is such a whimsical game, there is a ton of room for lore ranging from serious to hilarious. I enjoyed this.

This is sooo good. The most lore-heavy dungeon I have seen so far. Although I doubt that I can meet the poor corrupted Pally’s soul, I hope to see the soul put up a good fight!

None of this makes any sense.

Edited in a new version of the image with this line corrected.

Thanks! I’ve been afraid that this elaborate Lost Halls lore had been constructed all for nothing and that nobody would actually care about lore, so I’m super relieved to see that people are interested in it. It gives me hope that people will enjoy having lore within the dungeon itself, too. :wink:

Could you please elaborate? What do you find to be unclear. It’s a lost journal entry, which is a very common trope in video games to supply the players with backstory.

This excerpt (did you read the others?) explains the motivation behind Anonymous Paladin’s involvement in the White Titan project. You’re not supposed to understand everything yet, but these components seem clear enough. What do you find to be difficult to understand?

here’s a link to the full set on the wiki:
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/records-of-the-lost-halls

It doesn’t make any sense that a religious practitioner would willingly team up with death “magicicians.”

The paladins and the necromancers don’t have bad intentions, as their goal is to vanquish Oryx. They’re of the same religion, and I don’t see why they are somehow divided. The term paladin doesn’t necessarily mean they are “good”, and the term necromancer doesn’t necessarily mean they are “evil”.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.