Recruiting for Abandon Ship! (US)

Abandon Ship

Founders: Bignchubby

Abstract: We are a guild whose leaders were once apart of Wrecked Ship. After playing for a few weeks we decided to make our own guild because about 7 people out of 50 used it. Our goal is to create a guild and build a community through discord, and to create a place where many people actively play and talk with one another.

About Us:
• Broke off from Wrecked Ship, an Ex-Top 50 Guild
• Mature, Older Players (16+)
• We open and pitch keys often
• We accept players from any location but are based on USE
• We run clean dungeons

Requirements:
• Must use Discord
• Be Active! (Play at least 3 days a week)
• No Scammers, Hackers, Exploiters, etc.
• Be Dark Blue Star or Above (14+ Stars)
• Know how to complete Shatters and Tombs (Or at least have the willingness to learn, listen to commands, and be patient)
• Have at least 1 6/8 Character and be able to rebuild
• Fame is not an issue! Just follow the requirements above.

Official Discord:
Join and Apply Here! https://discord.gg/RfZfytK

shipwrecked, wrecked ship, and now abandon ship? where does it end?

IGN: Thuggen
2 7/8s 1 6/8 1 5/8 over 1.3k base fame on my warrior

Best of luck to this new guild. I have high hopes for you and resin! I already found myself a new guild though so I won’t be applying.

BTW, tell my son Dorkins that I am not paying alimony to his mother.

Chubby you’re an asshole for kicking and blocking me without talking to me, but good luck with the guild I hope it does well.

I didn’t kick you, resin did. I tried messaging you today and you were afk, also I didn’t block you. PM me on Discord.

so brief history of castaway’s guild

Founded like half a year ago. Has like 4 guild branch offs, almost taking like 1/3-1/2 of its members every time. Then one of its branch offs has basically the same name, then that guild has another branch off with basically the same name…

@Castawayz i bet you train your guild mates to branch off guilds.

lmao i didnt and i was in shipwrecked

Although these guys were Wreckedship branch off. Which I knew would happen xD. Chubby seems pretty reasonable though, and It’s pretty cool that their are so many ship guilds, there should be more hehe.

Sorry for the mix up <3 u chubby. Fuck you resin

Doing Good So far on the discord agenda! We are still looking for members who meet the requirements above and use discord often!

Bump

Edited the requirements slightly, we are trying to reach full capacity by the end of the week! Don’t be afraid to apply!

bump :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.