Recruiting for Aery

I lag. Also, you don’t have to spend money to hack ???

btw we are popping a candy land sometime this week! be prepared

I just want to throw this out there. It is not nice to comment on other people’s recruitment threads with negative feedback no matter the circumstances. I have had this happen to me before, and it derides the person’s guild reputation. There is no reason to do this, as it is not your guild. @ImTeBest I recomend you have the mods close this and you make a new post as the comments are deriding the reputation of the guild.

This is why nobody likes you.
Also, It is my guild, idk why u so mad.

Oops I wrote a bit too fast and made the post confusing. It should be better now?

ya spelled recommend wrong

So what if you lag?
I have a shitty PC too but I still play Realm clean of hacks. How shitty my PC is you ask?

old

Amazing isn’t it? The most topkek piece of shit out there :ok_hand:t2:
(I’m saving up money for a new laptop sooner or later.)

The reason I mentioned pay to win because both hacking and p2w make the game even easier than it already is.

Also keep in mind this solid wisdom I’m giving you, Realm was designed in a way that there is no true way to “win.” Rather you win through your own personal goals.

So therefore, you’ll always have more satisfaction “winning” the game legit. By using your own skills, relying on an easy mode client will never bring you the same happiness, holmes.

smh didn’t you know you can download more ram and install more graphics?

I rather not invest anything into a PC that has pop-up windows updates all the time, even if they’re free. I’m lucky they haven’t killed me yet.

Oh, and they re-install themselves no matter how many times I uninstall them. It’s worse than a case of cockroaches honestly.

omg that was a joke

Help me, fellow necromancer :cry:

spicy ram download

It’s this right

ye it is

Nerf again, buff PTA!

shaddup I’m a udyr main but I don’t watch Trick2G

lol, I don’t even play that much and I’m unranked. But aery is a cool name

Yep, it sure is. On-topic, what if I don’t have a second character slot to get 2 2/8s?

We kicked him out of our guild for cheating

I thought cheating was allowed, just not in guild dungeons?

Mroble said, “This makes our guild look bad” and that if i refrain, after a month i’ll get to join again.