Recruiting for AteTwice! A.K.A. Twice 2.0!

Recruiting for AteTwice! The guild’s home server is USMW2.

Our requirements for joining are:

No cheating - this means no hacking, duping, rwting, exploiting, or violating the ToS in any other way. You will not be warned you will immediately be kicked if you are found to be cheating.

Mature - In order to join the guild you must be at least 18 years old, we are trying to create a drama free environment and often younger players can cause drama. If you feel like you are mature for your age feel free to message me on discord exceptions can be made.

Active - We expect all of our members to play at least a few hours a week and to have a mic to hop in coms with. We are a very friendly bunch and encourage all new members to hop in VC!

Respect for others - We ask all of our guild members to respect other people outside of the discord. This includes not being toxic to other realmers, not crashing O3s, and generally being a polite citizen of the realm.

The perks that we provide are:

Some keys!?
2 cool and probably active people (so far) who you can make friends with.
Literally no guild fame.
Veteran player to grind exalts with, possibly including a Fungal RL in the near future.

If you are interested in joining please DM me on discord.

Did someone say Twice?

BTW my discord is JOmickie#8163

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.