Recruiting for Confluence, a brand new guild (uswest)

Confluence

All right, so I just made this guild and am the only member so I don’t have too much to say. Eventually I do plan of popping a fair amount of keys, as I’ve been getting them from the login calendar and ext. for about a year and I haven’t really used any. Don’t worry, I do also plan to improve the discord chat. Sense theirs not too much to say about the guild as it consists of me right now, ill tell you about me. I’ve played the game for a few years, and I have just gotten my third 8/8. I haven’t spent much money on the game and most of it I regret. Ninja is my favorite class, and for some reason I have like ten different knight skins and not a single huntress skin. I’m pretty laid back, but if you want us to pop something in the guild or with some buddies, ill see what I can do to make it happen. Im homeschooled online, so I am on most of the day, and I also play Brawlhalla and R6 Siege.

Requirements:

• Language: English only.
  • Red star at least, or have achieved it on another account.
  • Skills: have base knowledge of the game and dungeons and such.
  • No cheaters.
  • main server: USWest
  • Time zone: any works so long as you play. I’m normally in uswest, but you don’t have to play on that server.
  • Contributions necessary: Just play the game. I can understand taking a break for a week or so or anything like that, just if you gonna quit for like three or more months, just leave.
  • Clean language and nothing inappropriate in the discord chat.

How to apply:

just click on the discord link and we can discuss a time to meet up in game and invite you.

Consider adding your primary servers to the title and body. Best of luck with your recruitment efforts!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.