• Tomb/Shatter experience
  • 16+
  • One 6/8 + 800 base fame
  • Discord/Teamspeak usage
  • Be able to speak and type English
  • Be fairly active, if you have to go away for a long time tell an officer+

###FAQ:

Q: How active is the guild?
A: Very active with 10+ members generally being online most of the day (EU time of course)

Q: How often do you guys open keys?
A: As of right now we are saving keys for MOTMG, but before it would be multiple shatters/tombs a night and if people didn’t have any keys we would buy from others.

Q: Is teamspeak/discord a requirement?
A: Talking isn’t necessarily a requirement but joining discord for information, updates, etc is. We keep a very active discord for typing the aforementioned things and then we use teamspeak to talk as we have found it’s better than discord in that regard.

Q: Some of your members don’t meet the requirement, why should I have to?
A: The guild was created with the only requirements being that you’re 16 and older but we’re now trying to get more mature and experienced players. We’re giving all our members a week time to meet the new requirements but if someone with more XP, fame, etc comes they will be replaced.

Q: I don’t meet some requirements but I still want to join, what should I do?
A: You can still apply using the google form but do not expect to be accepted. We handle each applicant differently and we may be able to work something out.

###How to apply:

Click here - Google forms

Message DaSheepGod or an officer to speed up the acceptance time.

Still recruiting even though we’re at 50 members.

Hhm, seems like a cool guild…

(I would join if I already wasn’t inside it…)

Teamspeak is becoming more of a requirement, if you’re not comfortable using the program do not apply

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.