Recruiting for Intellect, once the number 2 guild in USMidWest2!

#Recruiting for Intellect

####Please do note that RealmEye has inaccurate information about the guild; all inactive members have been kicked.

Hi, our guild was once the number 2 guild in USMidWest2. The guild died due to players in the guild going inactive. No one did anything in its once glorious state, and the guild dropped to what it is today. I am attempting to revive this once glorious guild, and hopefully, it will achieve even greater than what it was before.

I kicked many of the inactive members, and we wish to make the guild as lively as it once was.
Please join Intellect, and prove just how much intellect you have.

Main Server: USMidWest2

Guild Age: 5+ Years

###Requirements:
20+ stars
Active (several days a week)
Well mannered (get along with other players)
Not a client user

###Rules of the Guild:

1. Follow the Guild Rules at all times.

2. Follow the RotMG rules.

3. Don’t be a jerk to anyone, inside or outside the guild.

4. Respect higher-ups in the guild, and respect how the guild is managed, including the strike system. Break the rules 3 times and you’re kicked.

5. Don’t spam in guild chat. Explanation of spam on the full Guild Board.

6. Don’t beg. Explanation of begging on the full Guild Board.

7. Don’t be a jerk to anyone, inside or outside the guild.

8. If you happen to leave the guild on good terms, you are welcome back at any time. If you leave on poor terms, you are not welcome back.

9. If someone asks a question in Guild Chat, please respond to the best of your ability.

10. Enjoy the Guild and Game!

###FAQ’s:

Question: Is the Guild active?

Answer: The guild was very active at one time, and we hope to make the guild as active as it was before. The reason we are recruiting is so the guild is as lively and active as it once was! The guild is fairly active at the time, but we hope to increase that number.

Question: Does the Guild run Dungeons?

Answer: The guild does run dungeons from time to time; we also have to coordinate, and buy the keys, so we only host dungeons from time to time. We host more WC’s then dungeons, and we notify all of our members when we host any type of dungeon, including Wine Cellars.

Question: Does this guild use Discord, or any other voice chat system?

Answer: At the time, we just use the RotMG Chat System. We don’t use any other system to chat.

Question: Who is the founder of the guild?

Answer: Yasery is the current founder of the guild. All “Gerbil” accounts belong to him, as well as his account “Yasmule”.

Question: If Yasery is the founder, then who’s Rolandd?

Answer: Rolandd is a very busy person, and hasn’t been active. Yasery still wants to keep Rolandd as the 2nd founder at this time.

Question: Who should I contact if I have suggestions, questions, or concerns?

Answer: Please attempt to contact these members in the order listed.

StarRod, Yasery, Maxjg

###How to apply:
Private Message: “StarRod”.

BumpaDump.

bump

It should be “Not a hacked client user”

Flash Projector is a client and the Steam version is a client. Google is a fricken client (I think I may be horrifically wrong)!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.