Recruiting for Permanence

#Permanence
At one point we were a top guild in USE (number 2-3 i think) then school started and people became inactive and left. Now we are looking to rebuild

###Requirements:

• Just be nice
  • Discord is encouraged but not needed
  • 1 8/8 or 2 6/8
  • Can run or is willing to learn how to do Tombs & Shatters, etc.
  • No cheaters
  • Active at least once a week

###How to apply:
Just message Charard in-game, via RealmEye messages or Discord (Charard#2217), (Fastest way to contact em will be discord but i will check back everyday so if you dont get a reply instantly just wait a day or so)

What if i had 2 6/8’s but died on one yesterday
could i still join or am i gonna have to get anotha 6/8

yeah thats understandable. ill still let you in

are you online?

i am now, meet me use keys

Wut if I have 2 8/8s?
Am I too bad? :frowning:

yes

Dang I wanted to join.

Hey there, I’m interested in joining. Very old player here, started playing when Wildshadow was still running the show. Took a break for a few years but I’m getting back into the game!

I have a 5/8 Huntress (Covert/Dbow) and 3/8 Paly (just 8 Def to max), but my pet is Heal 50 and Magic Heal 50, so is max Vit/Wis really necessary? It helps Paly’s ability but whatever, it’s not hard for me to 6/8 them either way.

I’ve had two 8/8s in the past, a 7/8, and several 6/8’s. https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-of-player/Vorkandale

I never really got the greatest handle on tombs, but I am willing to learn and help grow with other players!

I have Discord.

Thanks,

Vorkandale

EDIT: I’ve also been a Leader of Stat Pots Anonymous for a long time but since the guild has died, I’m looking for a new one!

EDIT 2: Discord is John#8655

ill still let you in though. to get better

ive sent you an friend request on discord

I have a 7/8, 4/8, and a 1/8. Can I get in?

hahaaa funny my guild insurgent was always #1

were they? thats cool. never said we were number one tho

sure friend

oh

:ok_hand:

Too bad most of your guild hacks :thinking: No hate :heart:

no

Rip, let’s leave this to the guild posts.