Recruiting for Permanence

ty <3

so i can join? >w<

yes, yes you can msg me ingame

Hey man, me and my friend are looking for guild. We are very active and we can run Tombs, Shatts etc. Our in-game names are Laugedreng and Swagkanin if you want to look us up on realmeye for the requirements. i have 1 7/8 and a 6/8 and he has 2 7/8s.

Ill pm you if I see you online.

Hey I want to join have had 6/8s in the past and 2 4/8 soon to be 6/8s I’m light blue, but I can do basic shatters and tombs.

yeah you both can join. im online now in use east

im on vacation rn.
I’ll be back tomorrow :3
Thank you :3

Hello, looking to join. Returning player, old guild was dead. Currently 1 6/8 pally with 2 other 4/8s archer and rouge. I have tomb and shatters keys but little experience in both, more than willing to learn. I’m also working on getting 6/8 priest by the weekend.

sounds dope, ill invite you tomorrow

can i join i have a 8/8 pally with bracer ign tokarevmar

I feel like this is the best place to put this but im leaving da guild cuz u guys r never on when im on anymore

well i did say the guild is kinda dead so that would happen for now and thats why im rebuilding it but thats ok

yeah sure msg me ingame

forgot to leave current guild, try again. Sorry and thank you

I have a 6/8 and two 4/8s, know how to do everything in tombs and almost everything in shatts. Can I join?

Hey ive got 1 8/8 and 1 6/8 I know how to do tombs and shatters very well Id like to join. and Im VERY active

yup no problem. msg me in game ill be on all dy almost

yeh sure. msg me ingame

Can I join? I have one 6/8 and one 4/8 who is just missing wis and vit…