Recruiting for PoisonTipped[EU]

PoisonTipped is a guild recruiting players new to the game, so we can all level up and work together on maxing. If your looking for solely keys this probably isn’t the best place to come, but if you are new and need to learn the game, this will be perfect for you.

Requirements:

• Speak decent English
  • Be able to get to level 15
  • No hacking/cheating
  • Be active, and be willing to help others

How to apply:
Either message me in gane(XODoonOX), or on discord - XODoonOX#8571, I’m online for around 18 hours a day on discord so probably your best bet.

We will take any players who are new to the game, and we will try to get to the stage where we can run lots of dungeons and a guild and have fun.

Looking for a social EU guild
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

we need more guilds like this in realm

Hi there,

Are you still recruiting?

I know i’m probably a bit better at the game than required, but i am also eager to teach about Sprites, UDLs, Snake pits, candyland, cve of 1000 treasures and Manors (the last one i can solo, but takes me a long time to do alone, lol. the others are easier for me). I also join in cems (can almost solo it, but takes even longer then), labs, Davy’s and puppet masters.
And of course the more easier ones (pirate caves, forbidden jungles, forest mazes and spider dens).
The rest i want to learn (but i guess i will need a new keyboard for it first then (i broke the “A” so moving around is a bit trickier for me at times, with WASD). lol). But the only thing i really dislike, is Oryx’ Castle (it makes me lag big time, most of the times, so either i am booted from the game through it, or i need to restart after doing that dungeon).

I have 6 char slots, a rare pet (maxed at 62/62, so trying to create a new one with real maxes), several chests in vault, share quite freely if i have surplus to share, can reach lvl20 easily enough and most of the times also 1/8 or 2/8 on my own, and i’m mostly active on EUSW (but most EU servers are fine with me). I don’t have discord though :-/

Sorry haven’t really been looking at the post since most people have just messaged me on discord.

I’m still recruiting if you want to join, and I’ll try to pm you in game.

It doesn’t really matter if you aren’t a noob as I myself can 8/8 pretty easily, as well as a couple other guild members.

Hopefully see you in game soon!

P.S we are a bit past the stage of running sprites, what we have mainly been trying at the moment is running a guild shatters, which is a little hard.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.