Recruiting For Quincys [USEast]

Quincys

We are a legacy guild dating back to 2012. We are a friendly bunch who are looking to run end game dungeons and most importantly have fun. We run frequent events and mostly orchestrate everything through discord. We are looking to strengthen our community by providing a hub for friendship and fun. :sunglasses:

Stay cool realmers,
Duffin

Requirements:

• Discord.
  • Can speak English.
  • At least one 6/8 character. (Website recommends you are 8/8)
  • Skills: can run Tombs, Shatters, and Lost Halls.
  • Active player.
  • Preferably 18+

Preferred Servers:

• USEast

How to apply:

If you are interested in applying, below are the best ways to contact us.

Additional Positions:

• We are creating a NodeJS discord bot that will have multiple features and are offering positions to help create the bot.
  • We also have positions for frontend and backend development on the website.

Pleb needs a guild again
Looking for a active guild
Need a guild that is active
ThatsMyJam looking for guild :^)

bump

Hyped to be a new member!

Hyped to have you :kissing_heart:!

Glad to be here!

I’d like to make a toast to everyone who sent an application and took a peek at the discord! :beers: Everyone has been super cool and fun! I can’t wait to see some new faces.

Angrily yelling at a dog for barking is just barking at the dog in human… Oh yeah and bump.

can I join as well as my brother @Xjonny ? Thanks

Of course! Did you send an application through our website? It’s listed above :+1:

Meowing with my cat in harmony, “buuump

I’d love to join the Guild.

Are u guys still recruiting?
Just sent the application form

Howdy @nardbb and @Sanstrom,

We are still recruiting, sorry didn’t get back you both sooner, I was on vacation. You are welcome to resubmit a more recent application, additionally, we will have an officer reach out to you.

xoxo,
Duffin

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.