Recruiting for RAMENKINGS

Hi!
Our guild is for everyone who enjoys playing with rotmg and would like to find a guild for themselves. :smiley:
We play on EU/US servers too
The main goal for us is to gain some new players and make a friendly community.

The Guild Requirements:

• Speak English : You should talk in english with other guild members in the guild chat!
  • Skills : No real limit here, I don’t mind if you’re not skilled yet. Just don’t be a troll and put in some effort. Players of any skill level/ experience are welcome here.
  • Time zone : It is not necessary yet, we would like to recruit players from around the world.

How to join:

Send me a message here or whisper me ingame (IGN: Ricsikexd)
Or send me a message on discord (Yeehaw#5636)
We are planning to make a discord servers as soon as we get players in the guild. :smiley:

• **Have an awesome day!

helo sorry for my bed england

am 48 year man from somalia, and i hope to join your clan so i can become goodest player like you. I am a green star rank 102 with a 9/8 warlock.

Bacon, please cease from spamming these different recruitment posts. It’s not particularly funny, and it wastes their time.

Knock it off. The time of your shenanigans is up.

I’m interested in joining. My ign is Ravenquois
I’ve just recently got back into the game, as I haven’t played in years. Here is my old account that I no longer have access to due to lost info :c
https://www.realmeye.com/pet-graveyard-of/Oondi

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.