Recruiting For Shipwrecked! (US/EU) New Page!

1. What is your favorite aspect of RotMG? I love doing dungeons with friends and helping them max their stats.
  2. What can you offer as a player to our guild? I can open dungeons and provide support to other players as needed.
  3. Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you? I am a very friendly person that really like to help others. I should be recruited because I would be a great addition to the Shipwrecked family.
  4. What type of class in RotMG would you be in real life? I think I would be the paladin because of his seal.
  5. What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters? I have plenty of experience with both and I can rush tombs and know all the rotations.
  6. On a scale of 1-10 how easy is it for you to max character stats? I would say a 7 because I have plenty of trouble with maxing life, but every other stat is easy.
  7. How many days a week do you play on average? about 6

Keep Maxing up and youā€™ll meet the app reqs soon enough :smiley:

Hey, Iā€™m Jake.
My Ign is: Superjakey - I know, made it when I was twelve or something.

1. Maxing characters and getting white bags. My favorite is the aspect of making the best characters possible.
  2. I can give away items I donā€™t need, and have a few keys I can offer.
  3. I attempt to be a funny and enjoyable person, and try to bring good to people as best as I can.
  4. Archer, because I shoot a 55-lb compound bow. I live on a farm.
  5. I have much tomb experience, but have yet to complete a shatters. This is because of jerks ruining them, but I know how to do them clean by watching guides.
  6. About 7. I die occasionally, but can easily max because I always set aside potsā€¦ Just in caseā€¦
    7.About 3 - 4. I pretty much only play RotMG.

Side note: I only have 1 3/8 rn, but 3 character slots. Iā€™m still deciding on what class to start next, and am also working on maxing my 2nd character, who is 1/8 (def) right now. Itā€™s just a matter of time, and if I die on my main, I have a farmer. I also have keysā€¦ Thanks for consideration.

Iā€™m very close the the requirements, and as of now have pots in the vault. I just need a decent rollā€¦

I donā€™t knowā€¦ your ship seems pretty wrecked for me to join :pensive:

Iā€™d say the ship is repairing very well, especially over the past month. Considering 1/4 of the guild walked out, then I rebuilt the foundation and itā€™s going well.

Awesome! P.S i mean it

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?
Rushing to the sentinels bridge when itā€™s one tile wide with ice spheres and ice adepts on my tail, getting lucky after the ice portal stops shooting and only just making it the the boss with 4 other people

What can you offer as a player to our guild?
Experience and possibly some keys. Also a nice player to have around.

Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?
addicted to rotmg (not in a bad way)
Also Iā€™m about to 8/8 my pally soon

What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?
Wizard?

What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?
Getting better at rushing tombs, hardly ever fully complete bc my internet is terrible, but shatters I am good at, soloed 3rd the other day on my ninja.

On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?
8 (depending on characters left, I always keep a few life/items)

How many days a week do you play on average?
6-7

Sorry for the late reply, if it makes you feel better, I approve of the application (that is if youā€™re still in search of a guild). Iā€™ll be sure to notify Castawayz about any issues concerning guild space and additionally, his approval.

Thanks for considering Shipwrecked.

• Jaeg

I have 6 maxed chars rn, almost 7. I dont like using discord tho :PP

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?

The variety in classes and items.

What can you offer as a player to our guild?

I host dungeons, and am always up for running dungeons to help people rebuild.

Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?

Iā€™m friendly and overuse the ā€œ:Dā€ emoji.

What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?

Hmmm, are we talking if i actually lived in the realm world, or if i just have the powers and abilities irl? Bein a trickster irl would be pretty cool :D.

What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?

Tombs are scary, im fine in shatters tho as long as theres a decent size group. :P.

On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?

prob about a 2, I spend a lot of time merching, so i usually go ahead and max def and att first, and its all easy from there (to 6/8 at least).

How many days a week do you play on average?

usually 4-5, although school has been pretty stressful recently.

Application Declined, Thanks for applying though. We are looking for more experienced talkative players. I think there are other guilds that would suit you better.

I messaged Castawayz on realmeye and still no response (after 2 days), is he inactive?

@Slayerqa sent you a message on realmeye.

Also to anyone reading, we now have 10 spots open, so it would be a great time to apply!

Dammit wreckedship

still without experience, you can easily ruin it

Guides do help though, but just because you watched Neo solo a shatts with knight doesnā€™t mean you can cough divine pet cough

Currently, have 10 Open spots in the guild. If anyone is interested, or have friends interested in joining apply here!

(Also we been hosting lots of clean Tombs) :slight_smile:

Wreckedship isnā€™t the best ship. :wink:

@Doc, @OtherBill @Stupidity May I Please have permenant ability, to edit my posts on this thread. Iā€™d just like to update my first post with some new info.

Sadly, the forums do not work that way. If you post your updates at the bottom and ping @moderators, one of us will eventually edit the OP for you.