Recruiting For Shipwrecked! (US/EU) New Page!

@OtherBill Could you update the following: (Under the News Board Header)

– Currently Ranked 4th on USEast and 59th Global (4/30/17) (update the op {original post} so it says this)

– -- Realmeye Page! https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Shipwrecked
(48/50 Members, 149k Alive Fame 4/30/17) (Change other numbers below the link to these in the op <–)

– Change “Currently Rebuilding” to “Successfully Rebuilt!”

[Done. It would appear that I live to serve. OB]

Hi, I currently have an 8/8 archer and a char slot that I will farm fame on. I have prior experince in realm ( I had a yellow star account that I forgot the details of ). I am experienced in most dungeons, although I sometimes panic in Shatts, so I have to work on that.
Questions:

1. My favourite aspect of RotMG is doing events and dungeons.
  2. I can offer to buy some keys a few times per month and to be active.
  3. I don’t know how to describe myself really; I am very calm but I like to talk with other people and I don’t hold grudges and stuff like that.
  4. I guess I would be the Knight, not sure on this one tho.
  5. I have very good experince in Tombs but I sometimes panic in Shatts ( I know how to do it I just panic at the bosses )
  6. I would say 8.
  7. Almost every day.

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?
Playing with friends. Without it, I wouldn’t play half as much as I do now.
What can you offer as a player to our guild?
Friendliness and a positive attitude :slight_smile:
Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?
I am really well read by others as a good person and I love talking to other people. I am polite and not an ignorant person.
What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?
To be honest a priest. I have thanatophobia.
What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?
10/10
On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?
9/10 | Mana is sometimes hard. But if I really needed to, I could 8/8 in about 3-5 days.
How many days a week do you play on average?
Normally 3-4.
IGN: Retero

Thanks again : )

You would probably need to max your other char to like 3/8 or something, idk, I’d ask cast, as he’s pretty lenient on how maxed your 2nd char should be most of the time.
Other than it looks good, but why gem on archer…

Looks good to me, but what does @Castawayz say?

Hey… Could I join again?

Application Accepted

I enjoy the efficiency of running a realm with a small group of organized people, hard to find outside of a guild now, and even then not as fun.

I can sink $20 here and there for various reasons, I almost never bother selling T10 items, and sometimes give away higher-tired items, all of this I do at random, I’d rather all of this go towards a guild.

I’m a very relaxed person, I don’t get offended easily and can do both serious and not-so-much at all times, I’d love to have a reason to all but mute public chat and only listen to people I could eventually call friends.

I would probably be a priest.

Tombs are easy peasy, hate going public because then it’s always FFA, same with shatters, I never seem to be on a class that can deal with how messy it is when it’s public.

Probably a 5-6, it’s not hard by any means, but I get bored of pot farming very fast, if I was dedicated I could probably get 3/8 in a day.

I usually play every day, the urge comes and goes. I’ll be starting my summer job again soon so I’ll be able to get on more since I’m finally single again and won’t have to study for diddly squat.

Having fun with others, talking a lot in the guild, and of course, getting those sexy white bags.

I offer just a fun personality. I have lots of fun talking with others, I donate if I can, can’t open keys though (f2p).

As a person, I just enjoy being with people and having fun. I don’t get offended easily, and I also talk dirty sometimes ;D. This is the main reason why I play RoTMG.

I would be a paladin, I motivate other to do better (Damaging), and I’m also compassionate (healing). Also, I get shit tons of loot :smiley:

I’ve done many, but I have been accused of “dragging” due to lag sometimes. That was a reason I was kicked from shipwrecked previously.
9/10

8-I have huge stores of lifes that I hoard.

7 days a week, and usually like 1-3 hours a day.

Would like to join your guild
Usually playing on EUW
im 18 years old
Got 3 Char slots( 2 of them 6/8 a knight 720 fame and Priest with around 250 fame)

Being able to get sweet white bags and just having fun with guildies

I am a nice and friendly guy, that is willing give away things that I don’t need, and I will be fairly active and willing to talk. I am free to play so I won’t open anything but I would donate pots to openers.

I’m a nice guy that likes to have fun and play with guildies.

I would be an archer because I’m not to risky, like a melee, but I’m also willing to have fun and adventure, not like a spell bombing wizard.

I have a decent amount of experience. I know how to keep a tomb clean and not drag and mess up shatters. My previous guilds haven’t opened many dungeons but I’ve played enough to know how to do it cleanly.

I only have one char slot and 1 vault so i cant store 25 def or have multiple chars at one time, but I can easily max my char to 4/8, only starting with gear, no pots. Getting past 6/8 I can do but it is much harder.

I sometimes play during the week, but from Friday night to Sunday night I play way more than I probably should. I would say 2 days i play a ton, 1 day a play a lot, and I play occasionally through the week. (I normally play on USNW)

This guild seems very well organized and it has a good community so I hope that I will be accepted.

Hello, Thank you for applying. Atm you need Another 3/8 Character, so if you are still interested in joining, please max another one to meet application reqs and feel free to communicate with us through our discord :smiley:

@Crankycapo Hello! Our Main Server is UsEast, if that is okay with you. However you also need another 3/8 character and I would appriciate if you answered some of our application questions, so I can learn a bit more about who you are.

@Cooperqwer Hi! You seem nice, but due to rather limited spots, I’m afraid I’ll have to decline you as I am seeking more active, experienced Players.

And now, I meet reqs :D! Does that mean I can join?

IGN: FakeRayr (i am just curious to see if you would accept me)

Probably the many different types of people that play the game itself. I’ve met people from everywhere, and that’s pretty cool.

I can merch for my fellow guildmates often and buy a lot of keys if needed.

I am pretty polite (i think?) and try to be as helpful and friendly as possible to my guildies.

Probably knight, really safe and secure.

I can do clean tombs easy, but am still introducing myself to shatters

7-8, With the profits I make from merching, I often instamax def (sometimes dex and att, depending on the class), and I can also farm a lot of glands dungeons pretty well.

With school, I can usually only play in dungeons on weekends, but I am on RotMG almost every day.

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG? - Permdeath, makes the game exciting

What can you offer as a player to our guild? - I’m a very social person and would like to do a lot of dungeons

Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you? - I’m a really mature persons and I would like to help other people.

What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life? - Archer

What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters? - I do not have any experience in shatters and i have done a couple of tombs

On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats? - 7/, i have an easy time maxing 6/8 but atm im not going for 8/8 since im trying to get more characters to 6/8. Just bought the new pack and get 7 slots and 2 6/8 and currently maxing a couple more. But i do not really have any problems getting life and if i wanted i could max to 8/8 atm.

How many days a week do you play on average? - 5-7 days a week always a couple of hours each day

Ign: Tingleff

and never mind… just ripped 6/8 rouge

There is a beautiful button called edit. It’s the little pencil in the bottom.

you would need 2 3/8’s and 500+ base fame total to joins us

@Tingleff you need at least 3 2/8’s and I would prefer if your others characters had full equipment as well.

Lol I tried…forgot my other maxed character died.

I’m working on maxing a wiz atm. The only thing i need to have a full-set on everyone is rings, but i don’t have life for that since i need to buy tops for the wiz so im just sending my UBHP ring around for now.