Recruiting For Shipwrecked! (US/EU) New Page!

Currently have 4 spots open, feel free to apply as I am online all day xD

I couldnā€™t figure out how to apply on the discord :pensive: So I guess Iā€™ll try here.

Username: OLmen

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?
I enjoy the flexibility of being able to pick up a game anytime and enjoy 10 minutes, or grind for hours without getting bored. In-game wise, I love the feeling of turning a fresh character into a powerhouse by maxing it.

What can you offer as a player to our guild?
Knowledge and farming ability. Knowledge wise, I know a decent amount about merching, tombing, and equipment. Farming ability wise, I can rush every godlands dungeon with one class or another, and farm wealth with ease.

Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?
I am a pretty relaxed guy, not too interested in drama. I am pretty easy to get along with. Thatā€™s not to say I donā€™t like to have fun too though, harmlessly messing with people is quite fun. I am also pretty helpful, just by nature of rushing a decent amount of dungeons.

What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?
A Priest, since you could get a job as a doctor. What use would the other classes have in real life except for self-defense? :wink:

What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?
I can solo Tombs using Wizzy, Rogue, Archer. I can get loot as a Knight amongst other classes. I still need Shatters experience, but have completed a few shatters in a group. Usually serving as the Mystic or Pally.

On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?
I can get 6/8 quickly, so ez 10/10. I have only maxed Life and Mana a few times, so 2/10 for that?

How many days a week do you play on average?
5 Days a week.

IGN: Unowna

Acquiring all the loot
A positive member willing to contribute in any way to better the guild.
Paladin/Priest. A more support class.
I have a lot of experience, but I canā€™t solo petless in record time lol
4-5

Thank you for your time.

Application Accepted! Letā€™s meet up soon

Wow, been 2 weeks!

Currently Accepting Applications again after we scaled back a little bit.

Discord links on the 1st post ^

Also Link to Realmeye: http://realmeye.com/guild/Shipwrecked

Mainly looking for players who have consistently completed tombs/shatters and know how to clear/rush/do them consistently.

My favorite aspect of Rotmg is seeing my character grow stronger and get better.

I am a generous person and in previous guilds before I have opened tombs, Ots, and Cdepths. Hopefully I can open for you guys too.

I am a person who really is determined to be the best I can be. In terms of the game and real life. My ultimate goal in Rotmg is to get a white star and I feel that joining this guild will bring me forward.

I would probably be a Necromancer. A Necromancer is a team player but also can be do good on his own. I am an introverted person and I feel a Necromancer would properly convey that.

Ok to be honest, I havenā€™t run that many shats and I am not to good at them. Tombs on the otherhand I am more experienced in and I know a good deal about.

Itā€™s about a 7 Iā€™ve gone through the process lots of times before and I have a good grasp on it,

I play almost every day during the summer! And I play about 4 or 5 times a week during the school year.

I would be truly grateful if u added me to join you on your quest.

Application Accepted, Welcome Aboard to the guild!

TY so much Omg

IGN:Udumbidiot
#1. Favorite aspect is RNG, because itā€™s beautiful when you get a event white in front of your friend first try, while theyā€™ve struggled for months
#2. Frequently active (exam days excluded!)
Experience with epic dungeons/tombs/shafts(CANT RUSH THO,SORRY!) Offering? Plus 1 more friendly, loyal member.
#3. Iā€™m a good person with loyal ideals.
I stick with my first guild, but seeing that many of my friends had left my current guild, I decided to perhaps leave, but Iā€™m only looking for a friendly, interactive guild. Iā€™m not that interested in hosted dungeons, but I can chip in for donations if I do go in.
#4. I will be a wizard, because AVADA KEDRAVA
#5 . harder dungeons? Shatts =EZ, tombs not quite.
#6. I take roughly a week or 2 to 6/8, so 7.5
#7. 3 hours weekdays, 6-8 hours weekends.
Realmeye page https://www.realmeye.com/player/Udumbidiot

hey can i join the guild?

1. What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG? The grinding and sense of accomplishment once you get what you want.

2. What can you offer as a player to our guild? Iā€™m a fairly decent player can offer some keys.

3. Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you? I have a good sense of humour, kinda shy-ish

4. What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life? either a pally or wizard

5. What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters? I am decent at running tombs, not that much experience with shatts

6. On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats? Getting to 6/8 is a 8/10 for me while getting to 8/8 is a 6/10

7. How many days a week do you play on average? 6-7 days

8. IGN: englishfox Alive fame: 921 (currently) alive chars: 5/8 knight, 2/8 archer, lvl 1 necro, lvl 1 pally (focused on getting all to at least 6/8)

Can I rejoin the guild?

1. My favorite Aspect of Rotmg is seeing my characters get better and stronger.

2. I believe I can help the guild by supporting it and opening keys whenever I can.

3. I believe you should recruit me because I try to cheer up people and make them laugh.

4. I believe I am a necromancer in real life because I like to support others and myself.

5. I have lots of experience with Tombs and Have a good amount of experience with Shatters

6.It is quite easy for me to max characters. I believe it is a 7/10.

7.I play realm nearly everyday of the week.

IGN. I have 1 6/8 a 5/8 2 4/8s and a 1/8 and much more than 1k fame near 2k

Amassing a huge loot hoard. (Least favorite is when Iā€™m ultimately forced to sell it all to max a char when I die)
While I donā€™t spend any money on keys, I donate most of my stat pots that arenā€™t Atk/Def once both my chars have that stat maxed.
Friendly and Generous. I donate to openers when I get loot, answer questions when I can, and am never toxic.
Ninja cause I gotta go fast
Tombs are easy, but I donā€™t have much experience in Shatts. Only have fully completed a few Shatts, but have done my fair share of tombs.
8 because its mainly just a matter of time.
I log on once a day for the daily reward and play for at least an hour, but most of the time more.

IGN: RobbieJam

@RobbieJam Application Accepted! Welcome aboard!

Hi Iā€™d like to apply! IGN is Luigifrx, and I currently have over 5k living fame across 4 6/8s.

• What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?

I really like cooperative play! I used to play the game with a bunch of irl friends years ago, but while I kept playing they slowly dropped off. Talking to people while playing really makes any game more fun, and with my current skill level itā€™s getting a bit boring to just grind each character up to get a white star alone.

• What can you offer as a player to our guild?

I call out every dungeon I see, and since my vaults are full of UTs I frequently end up just giving away the pots I get. I also have most of the whites I want from glands dungeons, so if anyone needs a specific type of pot Iā€™m willing to go hunting the right dungeons and run with people.

• Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?

Iā€™m pretty laid back and just like to chill, I definitely enjoy the game but when I die I donā€™t really rage or get mad. Iā€™m a good listener and donā€™t tend to dominate voice chat, but I do enjoy a fair amount of banter while knowing the boundaries.

• What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?

Probably huntress because I like the utility of ranged weapons, as a musician I like trap, and it was the first class I 5 starred (as a 0/8 without any UTs too) so she holds a special place in my heart.

• What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?

Iā€™ve only rushed a few tombs but I know how to keep bosses clean, I mainly tomb on ranged classes but I donā€™t use my spell/scepter in those cases. I have very limited shatts experience as I havenā€™t been in a good guild before, and my luck in pub shatts is awful so Iā€™ve never actually fought the third boss yet, but part of why I want to join is to learn and Iā€™m very willing to follow instructions and watch videos if necessary.

• On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?

10, I have enough wealth stored up to 8/8 any class I want instantly, though I always keep one melee maxed as a back up to easily run dungeons for pots when I start a new character.

• How many days a week do you play on average?

Usually 3, recently probably 4-5, sometimes it can dip during exams but my schedule for this upcoming semester is going to give me a lot of time thursday-sunday to play, and usually whenever I do play itā€™s for long period of time.

Welcome Aboard Application Accepted!

IGN:Ulydr Red Star 28
My favorite aspect of rotmg is getting to meet people, farming dungeons, and having fun.
I can offer decent but bad puns, I am nice, Iā€™m pretty chill and just want to have fun.
Iā€™m quiet, nice, and respectful and also donā€™t hack. You should recruit me becasue I could help fellow guildies max some stats and give them items I donā€™t need.
A Knight cause stun=steamroll some bosses.
What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters? I can do a good clean tomb but canā€™t rush. I have a bit of experience with shatters on first and second but not a lot on third. Also I have a bracer. :smiley:
On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats? 5-8 depends on if iā€™m committed.
I can play everyday for at least 2 or more hours but sometimes I canā€™t play.

Hey Folks, Just wanted to say Shipwrecked has 12 open spots and we are looking for some chill active players! Our main server is still useast, and are reqs are pretty simple as it filters trying to find people who activly play the game from the ones who dont.

We require 1k Fame, Experience completing and getting loot in tombs/shatters and playing at least 4+ days a week. Right now we are looking for active members who like doing dungeons, have good attitudes, and want to enjoy being apart of an active in game guild!

My favorite part is honestly potting up my characters, and the strong RNG loot this game has.

I can give away pots that i currently not find useful anymore for me, and most of the times i can shoutout events in realm. Butā€¦ i canā€™t offer any keys, sadly. Left previous guild because i didnā€™t see much activity as iā€™d liked to.

Honestly iā€™m not very much talkative (Actually shy lol), but at times i enjoy entering in discussions. Also, i try my best to be positive, and the fact that i can give pots for those who need at times.

I would enjoy being a Rogue.

I have a decent experience on Shatters, however i havenā€™t done much tombs as iā€™d like to as much as i do on shatters, but i have basic knowledge on it, and i can attempt to do it clean.

7, but if i fall off too hard then it can take some time.

Pretty much everyday for some time.

One extra thing, i might have missed a few things that might be nice about me, because i canā€™t really say muchā€¦ Heh :slight_smile:
IGN : Georgeyves

ign: Fatlax

whitebegs rare loot is always fun to get or making a really close call nexus gets the blood pumping

someone to chat with and run dungeons

im pretty standard, looking for people to play with not cause any trouble

assassin

if everyone takes their time and thinks about more than just themselves they are safe

maybe 5 whether i get on for a moment or to play for a while ,but school is starting back up so i may play less but probs will still be on a couple days a week

Hello, Iā€™m really interested in joining this guild and here are 3 questions that I chose

1. It has to be the community. When i look through reddit, forums and in-game chat Im just amazed by their creativity and feel encouraged to play this game more
  2. I can offer an active player willing to help at any time (and sometimes im funny :poop:)
  3. Iā€™m a friendly person with a lot of game experience. I would not hasitate to lend a hand to anyone in need.Iā€™d try to contribute to the guild as much as possible.

IGN Blazejpl