Recruiting For Shipwrecked! (US/EU) New Page!

bump

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?
The Idea of snowballing into an epic killing machine.
What can you offer as a player to our guild?
My abilities in the game to clear most dungeons and a helping hand with other things
Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?
I like to think that im a pretty nice guy, and Iā€™ve been in the guild before so you may have a recollection of me. I try my best and usually keep things clean
What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?
Archer
What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?
Iā€™ve done enough to know what to do and what to not do
On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?
8 except for life and mana
How many days a week do you play on average?
4-5
Ign: Atoasters

ā€œOlder Players (15-19)ā€

Looks like a kidfest lmao

Exactly how I think of you shrug

Eggs dee

-What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?
PPEs (hehexd) are definitely my favorite things to do. I think itā€™s boring to play as a maxed character since you donā€™t have much to do anymore (imo).
-What can you offer as a player to our guild?
Iā€™ll donate pots/gear i donā€™t need, and Iā€™m just another number to help in dungeons
-Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?
If i have something to say, Iā€™ll say it unless it shouldnā€™t be said. Somewhat abrasive, but iā€™ll still try to help if i can. Iā€™m also trash at RotMG so i need to surround myself with good players :^)
-What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?
Rogue
-What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?
I know what and what not to do, but Iā€™ll follow the group, just tell me what to do.
-On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?
8, if iā€™m patient. 4, If i just wanna get it over with
-How many days a week do you play on average?
Everyday for the daily, more than an hour usually, but sometimes only for the daily.

IGN: Boyhaze

Weā€™re full at the moment, but you seem to meet all the reqs. If youā€™re still interested in joining our guild, in the near future weā€™ll purge some inactive members and members that fall short of the reqs. Weā€™ll notify you of an open spot, if youā€™re still interested. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey there, ill be gratefull if you look on this reply, my IGN is: TrinkiWink

1. Uhm, i like to just having fun with ppl, like this community, game is pleasant too
  2. I can offer playing together having some fun, i can host some shatts and tombs sometimes too
  3. im nice guy, who like to talk with ppl and help them
  4. weird question, i think rogue gonna be funny, i play him alot in realm, but invisiblity could be very usefull i think
  5. Iā€™ve done some of this, i think i wonā€™t do anything what will make you angry on it
  6. i think like 7/10, doing 6/8 char is not that hard but rest is kinda harder, atm got 2 6/8 characters
  7. uhm i think in like 4-5 days a week

IGN: Thekeeperm Main server: EUN2

1. What is your favorite Aspect of RotMG? ItĀ“s of course seeing a white bag, just laying on the ground in all its glory. (And of course feeding my pet)

2. First of all, I donĀ“t use real money on this game, just to be clar.
    But what I can offer is a good, active and happy member.

3. Because I have been playing this game for a long time all by myself, since all my friends left this game to the shadows of the greater good.
    So for a long time I have been looking for an active guild to join, and have a little bit more fun playing this game.

4. Priest (I donĀ“t play this class at all) because I really like supporting people, so they can accomplish more.

5. Tombs, I know how to do. Shatters hmmā€¦ Not that experiencedā€¦ sorryā€¦

1. Because of my laziness :stuck_out_tongue:
  6. Varies between 5-7. And some of the days I only play for an hourā€¦ school is draining too much.

So yeah if not recruiting atm, please be free to contact me on realmeye in the future.

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Thekeeperm

Not sure how to explain this but, ā€œrecentlyā€ weā€™ve had some internal issues in Shipwrecked, and we lost our true founder. We were all sad to see him go, but 2 of us vowed to keep the guild going while he did his own thing. So, time goes on, Faendale and I become founders. Neither of us are really active on the forums, We had had a ton of applications coming in during the last few weeks and we wondered where people were finding our discord. Finally we figured it out, they were all from realm eye (possibly? idk). So, for future uses, please apply in our discord since neither of us ever check forums regularly. Thanks, Vonc.

Discord Link

Weā€™re opening up the doors on realm eye again, so come one come all and help us refill our halls.

Weā€™ve revised some things, first things first weā€™re only going to accept applications on discord (sorry, Iā€™m not an active forumer). Also weā€™ve got new reqs!

Here: ā€“ 1 Character Slot
ā€“ 400+ Alive Fame, 6/8 Character Upon Applying!

ā€“ 2-4 Character Slots
ā€“ 600+ Fame, one 6/8 one 4/8+ Character Upon Applying!

ā€“5+ Character Slots
ā€“ 800+ Fame two 6/8+ Characters Upon Applying!

ā€“ Required For All Players
ā€“ Must Play 3+ Days A week, (Notify Leader+ if you have an excuse)
ā€“ Must Have Experience Completing Tombs/Shatters!
ā€“ Must give the founder all of your life pots! (kidding of course)
ā€“ These requirements are for players applying only! (Doesnā€™t matter after you join, unless there is a purge designated towards reqs)

If youā€™re interested in applying, see if you meet the reqs. Also join our discord server with the link Here. When you first join, check the pinned messages in #applyhere, and answer the pinned questions and weā€™ll review your application as fast as we can. I look forward to seeing you guys applying in discord.

Thanks, Vonc

IGN: Geega
The community, by and far. I love how excited everyone gets when a dungeon is popped, or when someone gets a white.
What can you offer as a player to our guild?
Keys and utility, depending on what class im running at the time. Currently have a 3/8 priest.
Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?
I am ridiculously friendly and helpful, I am more than willing to help recruit or help new members gain their bearings :slight_smile:
What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?
IRL? priest, easy. I love helping people.
What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?
No shatts experience, unfortunately. As far as tombs go ive done enough to understand the concept, not entire comfortable yet though.
On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?
8-9
How many days a week do you play on average?
5-7

ahem he said on discord

1. Bullet hell mmo, nuff said.
  2. Free gear, help maxing, listening to you and helping in dungeons.
  3. I try to be funny, i consider myself nice, and i have everything the guild asks for.
  4. Priest, i like doing it safe, effectively and helping the team.
  5. 0 experience for shatters because iā€™ve never had a guild that opened it, though i do have shatters and tomb knowledge, and tomb experience, never did private nest/lost halls either.
  6. 9 for every stat except mana and life which require a bit more luck to come across.
  7. Atleast a little bit everyday during this break, when school returns i will play on weekends.

My name is obviously Megayeah.

Ive been playing ROTMG for a while on and off, Ive just been getting back into the game and each time i start to learn more then the last time. Id love to join a guild that works together and while being friendly also is able to expand as a team to achieve more then previously.

What can you offer as a player to our guild? Years worth of experience with many different aspects of the game.

Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you? Young Gentleman with a hint of Elitist id hope gives me the upper hand in situations, id believe im a good listener and I love taking new advice so at-least I donā€™t lose a class, haha.
Id like to be part of a team which over the internet can become friends with and learn to grow as a person while still being who I am.

What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life? In between the Rogue and Knight I wouldnt know. Rogue being able to rush in fearlessly and attack secretly, Knight being able to tank and become the front line for the group that id hope my team members would back up.

What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters? Tombs have always bothered me because ive always been the rusher and most of the time id make one fatal step causing me to reset back to the start, or the Tomb being a FFA.

On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats? 8-10 Depends if the game actually wants to give me a bag or not worth my while.

How many days a week do you play on average? almost all the days so 5-7 days a week with atleast 4 hours or so a day.

I only have 2 6/8 classes which ive been wanting to max for a while, just made few days ago, One being a warrior with 288 fame the other being a wizard with 438 fame. Ive just started to build my crew back up after coming back to the came so my apologies on the low character count. working on a rogue, priest, and necromancer after the other 2 are maxed though. I hope its not too much of an issue.

I hope that i will be able to join the guild and be able to use my keys with in a chain matter because i kind of got a habit on purchasing keys when i see a good deal, haha.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.