Recruiting IMMORTAL SHADOWS 2018

Immortal shadows
ut a bit of information about your guild here. INCLUDE YOUR MAIN SERVER, if you have one.

Requirements:

• Language? English.
  • At least one 6/8
    -Red star and more, I apologize to people who see that my guild has inactive blue star players, I am still removing them
  • Skills: can do 4 grave dungeons, we won’t usually do tomb or shatters
  • No cheaters, no harassment, no hacking, no toxic players allowed in this guild
  • Be active twice a week at the least
    -Be part of our events
    -Inactive players will be kicked out or most possible, promoted down until they reach initiate
    -I have no tolerance for bullying and spammers, those players may not join.
    People who join will start out as a member if they have everything required, and will slowly have promotion if they behave well and put in effort for the guild.
    WARNING:
    This guild is full of leeches and slackers, I really have to work on kicking some out, so be patient!

How to apply:

PM me I am usually on everyday except for weekends after 5:00 P.M. (AMerica Washington time)
Blue stars can join, but they cannot be promoted and have to stay initiate until they achieve red star, they might have to be limited in events. WE want active and experienced players!
Message me realmeye: Xshadowxe
I am usually on USWEST2
USWEST
USnorthwest
WE HAVE A DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/nvwQg4Q
Toxic players will be kicked out immediately, don’t try to spam or do anything naughty, unless you want to be shamed upon hundreds and kicked out.
We have a decent guild:

what do peeps usually play on? lol.

Flash projector.

Or steam.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector
Do it! So much less lag!

It doesn’t matter: I don’t give a crap. I have less lag on browser than many other players who uses the flash projector, due to certain tweeks in the experimental and graphics in options. This conversation is about the guild not what you play on.

yehawwwwwwwwwww

riiiight

Hey, i’m a leader of this guild and know that this thread is out of date, just join the discord server for info

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.