Recruitment for Bionicle (AUS/ASE/AE)

Recruitment for Bionicle

Our guild members are mostly from asia and we usually play in australia. We do play in asiasoutheast or asiaeast at times. Most of our guild members are active and usually play around GMT+8 7pm.

Requirements:

• Active and motivated to play the game
  • STRICTLY NO CHEATERS
  • Be a cool guy

We do occasional dungeons pops/chains from time to time. We are accepting people who are new to the game and have less experience :wink:.We have both experienced players and new players in the guild and everyone in here is friendly ,welcoming and approachable. If you are new to the game you can also ask for help from the more experienced players in the guild.

So… what are you waiting for? Don’t hesitate and join Bionicle!

How to apply:

Message Sabai, XRyuzaki or PhantomMod in game or on realmeye to join!

I’d love to join because my current guild is not really on that much and there isn’t much popping, my name on Rotmg is Ancienther(pronounced Ancient-ther), but call me ancient
add me when I quit my guild.

Pm me in game when you get on, I’m online most of the time on realm.

Bump
We are recruiting :wink:

Not even slm smh my head

Still recruiting :slight_smile:

Weekly bump~

Join us :wink:

no

slm is love

To sort of emphasise, we aren’t a competitive guild that demands stars, fame, strong characters or good experience/skill level, but rather we are a chill guild that

1. Aims to teach newcomers the ropes of the game and guide them to becoming stronger and more independent players or
  2. To simply provide a welcoming community space to those who wish to have company.

Seeing as how ASE/AE are quite devoid of players, even more so on the amount of active guilds in that area that are willing to take in newbies, we’re quite passionate to fulfill objective 1 and give a home to these players. We also do dungeon pops sometimes, something fun for all and a valuable lesson to the new players.

So again, as long as you are active in playing the game and you don’t play dirty by cheating, we are more than happy to welcome you in! Just send a message to Sabai, XRyuzaki or me in-game/Realmeye and we’ll get to you asap ^-^

Our guild RE page, for ease of reference

Bump
We are still recruiting! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.