~ Recruitment for Solarex (ASE/AE) ~

argh delet this!!!

Solarex recruiting :D

I would be keen to join a fellow ASE guild as I can never find one I like or one that opens and doesn’t have outrageous reqs. Shatts - 7.5 Tombs - 8 Lost Halls - 6 Haven’t really done to many to be honest
I have 1 7/8 assassin only reason I’m not 8/8ing it, is because shit hp roll. (Can’t be arsed getting 23 life!) Nearly 1200 fame. I think I would be able to uphold reqs. I have also have started playing on an account quite recently and will start to max that. And hopefully join. I don’t often use my MIC in discord but usually active in guild chat and discord chat. Hmm don’t really care about hackers as long as they aren’t affecting me or anyone else.

(Please excuse my name)

P.S Also if we can talk I can tell you a little bit more about the situation I am in with two accounts.

1. Why have you chosen Solarex? Im me
  2. Rate (1-10) or describe your experience in end-game dungeons (Shatts, Tombs, Lost Halls, etc.) L33T
  3. How many maxed characters (6/8 - 8/8) do you have; which classes are they? All of them but rogue
  4. What is your current total alive fame? 12k with 1 char loaded in probs around 25k atm
  5. Are you able (or will you be able) to uphold the guild requirements on a monthly basis? Probs
  6. Are you comfortable joining discord voice chat (just listening is fine)? If people arnt gay
  7. What is your opinion on hacking? eh
  8. Anything you would like to add? Im gucci

Accepted xo

accepted xoxo

Rip kicked.

solarex will be #1 in the world after this week xoxo

1. Why have you chosen Solarex?
    Seems like a very neat guild, everything is organized and intact and hosts a friendly community for new individuals to feel at home to.
  2. Rate (1-10) or describe your experience in end-game dungeons (Shatts, Tombs, Lost Halls, etc.)
    Roughly 6, I’ve done many tombs and others, but am an amateur at other endgame dungeons like shatts, lost halls, etc
  3. How many maxed characters (6/8 - 8/8) do you have; which classes are they?
    Currently 5/8, close to maxing 950 base fame 6/8, and then 7/8 will be easy. My knight is also currently 3/8, but little pots off 6/8
  4. What is your current total alive fame?
    983 ;-;
  5. Are you able (or will you be able) to uphold the guild requirements on a monthly basis?
    Yes, I will be a very active player amongst the guild, and participate and meet all events and requirements that are required of me.
  6. Are you comfortable joining discord voice chat (just listening is fine)?
    Dude, I’ll be talking more then all the guild members combined easy c;
  7. What is your opinion on hacking?
    Dumbest thing, no point. There’s no fun aspect to the game if you’re just going to hack lol.
  8. Anything you would like to add?
    I’m hauling pots and i need human storage welp pls

1. I’ve been trying to find a active, populous guild in ASE for a while, as I believe getting endgame experience with experienced players will help me become a better player overall

Tombs-9
I’ve done lots of tombs, mostly FFA but some clean as well. I can’t rush effectively, but I do understand the importance of not activationg more than one boss is a small group.
Shatters-6
I haven’t got much experience from after the Bridge Guardian as most of the time I have to nexus due to getting put in an unfortunate situation, either by myself or others. Most Shatts I’ve done have also been public, with only 3 or 4 private shatters under my belt, but I’m still willing to learn.
Lost Halls- 8
I’ve been doing many LH’s thanks to the discord, and I understand enemy attack patterns and AI. I haven’t got much experience with Void Entity, owing to the fact that I do not do them as often.
3. I have no maxed characters, and only 1 slot right now. The most I have ever gotten a character is 5/8 (Archer).
4. My current alive fame is 100 owing to the fact that I have died recently.
5. As I try to be active everyday, I am able to uphold the guild requirements.
6. Discord VC is something I’m comfortable with, even just listening
7. I don’t mind hackers unless they affect the game of someone other than themselves. They can hack, but in my opinion it’s a waste since they put less effort in aiming, dodging etc.
8. I’m planning on buying some char slots relatively soon.

Bump.
@SyncWeapon @ILikeArrow Feel free to re-apply when you guys meet the reqs

1. I’ve chosen this guild because it’s a guild that cares less of how long you spend in the fame train and more of how passionate you are about the game. It’s been a while since I’ve found a guild like that.
  2. Shatts- 10; Tomb- 10; Lost Halls- 5. I’ve completed hundreds of Shatters and Tombs and can rush Tomb on any class, but I’ve only done a handful of lost halls and don’t know all the best methods of completing it, although I can effectively do public ones.
  3. 1 8/8 priest, 1 7/8 warrior, 4 6/8 necro mystic ninja paladin, and the rest of the classes ranging from 0/8 to 4/8 in random stats.
  4. A little over 5.2k
  5. Easily, this is my account only after 2 or so months coming back after quitting and killing off all my characters. (I quit because I couldn’t find a guild or discord group to play with so I got bored.)
  6. Personally I wish more guilds would require discord, whether it be actually chatting or just listening. I am more than willing to voice chat using any program.
  7. I despise hackers, but I also am a firm believer in second chances. They should be banned temporarily but have their vault wiped. For the second offense, it should be an unrepealable perma-ban.
  8. I play almost every day, but on the weekends I won’t be able to voice chat due to how loud and hectic it gets. I like joining in on people grinding random dungeons because I can use the loot too. As of right now I have 14 character slots, one for each character.

@Doombah Nice application, accepted. PM Myself or one of the leader/officers ingame for an invite :))

1. I’ve chosen Solarex because I’ve spent a while playing by myself and I want a guild that can do endgame dungeons without messing them up.
    1. I’ve done a lot of tombs and shatters, but I’ve not actually completed a Lost Halls, as it was released when my old guild was disbanded.
  2. 2 8/8’s. Ogmur Knight and Jugg Warrior. However, I mostly use my knight for backups, so I wouldn’t use it in most dungeons. I have some other chars that I’m in the middle of maxing.
  3. 4748 fame
  4. Yep
  5. Yes, but the question is, are you comfortable with talking c:
  6. Fucking aids
  7. I’m more of a casual player, so I won’t normally max my characters fast.

Accepted, PM an Officer/Leader for an invite.

Accept me senapi <3
Dis guild is bae dank memery recruit me i have 1 fame on my crown jugg 8/8 knight

1. Why have you chosen Solarex? need some people who know what theyre talking about and are social surrounding realm.
  2. Rate (1-10) or describe your experience in end-game dungeons tombs - 7 done plenty of tombs, can rush but still more to learn.Shatts - 4 done a couple but learned more from videos. lost halls - 1 never done one, been too scared
  3. How many maxed characters (6/8 - 8/8) do you have; which classes are they? recently lost a 6/8 sorc, currently have a 4/8 archer and 6/8 knight
  4. What is your current total alive fame? around 1500 currently but due to recent death
  5. Are you able (or will you be able) to uphold the guild requirements on a monthly basis? Yes
  6. Are you comfortable joining discord voice chat (just listening is fine)? Yes
  7. What is your opinion on hacking? Against, the game should be played fairly.

Sorry, feel free to re-apply when you are closer to the reqs.

1. Why have you chosen Solarex?
I’ve chosen Solarex because i’m looking to play with other people since realm can get boring when alone and i’m not gonna lie i am also joining to get into a guild and doing dungeons to get that sweet loot.
2. Rate (1-10) or describe your experience in end-game dungeons (Shatts, Tombs, Lost Halls, etc.)
Tomb is no sweat i know which bosses to do in which order though i am not too comfortable with rushing. so tomb is around 8. Shatts i know how to do all the stuff such as dragging one at a time and getting to first boss, but i have never really done any shatts other than public. so shatts is around 6-7. so Halls i’ve done a few but only in large groups so i don’t know much about it, i do know how to get to t-room and the bosses’ attacks but that’s it. so halls is around 4-5
3. How many maxed characters (6/8 - 8/8) do you have; which classes are they?
i Have 2 6/8 a wizard and sorcerer and 1 7/8 knight.
4. What is your current total alive fame?
2516 total alive fame (sorcerer 416 - knight 940 - wizard 1160)
5. Are you able (or will you be able) to uphold the guild requirements on a monthly basis?
Shouldn’t be a problem unless i am on really long vacation or something like that.
6. Are you comfortable joining discord voice chat (just listening is fine)?
Yes, though i will probably stick to listening
7. What is your opinion on hacking?
I think it’s a shame that it’s so easy for the players to get hack and so hard to punish hackers. because when you mix “easy to get” and “low risk for getting banned” many players will think to themselves "why not"
Here is the link for my account https://www.realmeye.com/player/Augustsk

i wanna join hehe xd

what was wrong? i have 10 tombs and figured id find a guild to do them with, your loss i guess