Redox's OSPE [Organised Set Player Experience]

Yeah yeah yeah, I know what you’re thinking:

another one, as if we didn’t already have enough PPE threads on here(!)

Well we don’t that’s why I’m doing one too B)

So I wanted to give myself a little challenge since I’ve been playing pretty badly as of recently. A lot of silly deaths that I’ve seen myself getting angry about unnecessarily, so I think it’s time to take it slow. I’ll be doing something I think is original, which is a:

petlessOrganised Set Player Experience

It is essentially a mix between a OPE (Organised Player Experience) and a Set Player Experience - if that exists.

Basically I must get an entire set of a specific tier before I can wear it and progress to the next tier, this is how the order will go:

Stage 1: T1 Weapon + T1 Ability + T1 Armor + T1 Ring
Stage 2: T2 Weapon + T1 Ability + T2 Armor + T1 Ring
Stage 3: T3 Weapon + T2 Ability + T3 Armor + T2 Ring

Stage 4: T4 Weapon + T2 Ability + T4 Armor + T2 Ring
Stage 5: T5 Weapon + T3 Ability + T5 Armor + T3 Ring
Stage 6: T6 Weapon + T3 Ability + T6 Armor + T3 Ring

Stage 7: T7 Weapon + T4 Ability + T7 Armor + T4 Ring
Stage 8: T8 Weapon + T4 Ability + T8 Armor + T4 Ring
Stage 9: T9 Weapon + T5 Ability + T9 Armor + T5 Ring

Stage 10: T10 Weapon + T5 Ability + T10 Armor + T5 Ring
Stage 11: T11 Weapon + T6 Ability + T11 Armor + T6 Ring
Stage 12: T12 Weapon + T6 Ability + T12 Armor + T6 Ring
Stage 13: T12 Weapon + T6 Ability + T13 Armor + T6 Ring

Final Stage: Entire UT/ST Set (Interchangeable)

I’ll only be allowed to use UT’s and ST’s that have dropped after I reach Stage 13, anything that I do get for my class before that will either be fed, dropped or vaulted, but I am not allowed to pick up items from any further stages than the one I’m on, so this is going to be painfully slow.

When I progress with rings, I must have the same type drop before I can progress to the next tier, however I’ll be allowed to carry 3 different types. So I can’t pick up a T2 HP ring without having the T1 HP Ring, or the T2 MP Ring without having the T1 MP ring first, etc etc.

I will only be picking up items from lootbags (brown excluded), no public chests (Red Demons, Cyclops Gods or Oasis Giant chests).
I’ll also be including screenshots of potion drops that do not drop from the typical dungeon that they’re farmed for :))))

I’ll also be maxing stats in order or accessibility/rarity in said order:

Speed > Dexterity > Wisdom > Vitality > Defence > Attack > Mana > Life

I’m gonna try this with the Bard first since I may have played the class about once or twice, I honestly have little experience with it.

I’m an idiot and I realised I was playing bard and not archer or huntress…no T1 Leather Armor for me :sob:

Stage 1 complete

Now I just need the T1 HP ring

I hope I don’t die

Level 20

Didn’t get anything, but at least I lived

I just realised…Stage 2 Complete

Finally…

Stage 3 Complete

This is gonna take a while…

Just so you can see what my stats start out as so you know that I’m not cheating

Well this is really embarrassing

Ayy

I have finally got it, after the lengthiest quest

Stage 4 Complete

I often question the sanity of the in-game community

yey

Stage 5 Complete

Stage 6 Complete

This little piggy has questioned his use of time…

Stage 7 Complete

Had a little fiasco on the dancefloor…

Finally maxed speed.
I’ve had enough defence pots drop to max it already, but I sadly had to leave the saggy bags on the ground…pain

So yeah, I’ve maxed a stat finally, gonna call it a day for now…I’ve been playing since 12:00 PM GMT and I’m getting off at 20:30PM GMT…yep, 8 hours straight just to max one stat on a unwinnable game about dodging pixels, and now I’m all kitted out with midlands gear the progression is really going to stagnate…I can’t wait to continue this image

Redox’s OSPE Deux

midlands gear and 2k base :sunglasses:

Man when I’m playing a character and Maxing it by itself instead of using my other characters to Max it I’m getting characters to 5000 Fame before 6/8

On topic I actually do you like doing things like this maybe I’ll try it out

This is a new one! If I ever happen to get notes off my routine, minus the pot maxing roles this is the variation of the (?)PE family I’ll undertake. I call me inspired!

ST Chest from login calendar, but it would be foolish for me to open it now so I’m going to save it till later (assuming I even make it to the final stage)

Ha lol look at this loser! >:)

It backfired… :((

Also yesterday’s active time

First dex consumed
28 more to go :smile:

Stage 8 Complete

Why must you taunt me like this? :c

Barrels, amirite…

…yeah

Don’t ask

Welp, I didn’t get as long today, but I think I was on for about 2 hours and I only managed to progress a stage, at about 2.8k Base Fame.
Nothing interesting today so yeah, but I hope maybe one of the other days if I have enough time I can maybe progress to Stage 10, but I can only dream

New login rewards, perhaps I’ll use this backpack later on in this OSPE since I’ve claimed it with this character.

Epic

Aren’t I lucky?

I’m gonna do some of these for the T4/5 rings

Excellent idea

I wish…

Max dex!s

Damn this was insanely lucky to max dex and then get 3 of the next stat to max :smile:

25 Wisdom left to max then

First ST on this char

Ayy first white

Ayy first death :smiley::frowning_face:

I’ll try again on a class I’m not familiar with (maybe Ninja or Samurai) next Saturday because I have Uni during the week, but damn this does take a lot of time to do and it’s pretty slow to get to a decent place with it, since the maxing rules I set for myself are pretty strict…I’d pretty much be 6/8 if I was doing a regular NPE/PPE

Yeah you were at 4K base, I’ve never even gotten a character to 4K base

It’s mainly because of how slow I’ve taken it though, one thing I need to keep in mind is to let everybody else do the work in O2…as lazy as it sounds. Most of my near deaths have been caused by me doing dance phase and that death was trying to kick a barrel while he was stunned…otherwise I probably could’ve got the character to a lot more Base than 4k…but hey-ho, it is what it is

So I just said screw it, lemme just start it again now before I forget that I ever made this thread

For some reason the image of me getting the armour didn’t upload so I’ll just drop it and find another…

There we go

I really travelled this far for a kendo stick…

Stage 1 Complete

Stage 2 Complete

Stage 3 Complete

Just in time…Stage 4 Complete

Oh and I also forgot to show you guys my stats, I drank 2 speed, but yeah for today I’ll leave it at that.

What I’ll try to do is play until I either achieve 1-2 stages, or until I gain 500 Base Fame each day so it doesn’t consume so much time like it did the past 3 days.

Imagine. The year is 2030. You just got Jugg on your No Trade No Nexus No Guild No Key No Weapon Petless No Cursor Ultimate Player Experience or NTNNNGNKNWPNCUPE. Life is Good.

this is the definition of torture

Try Petless Solo Boots on the Ground PPE LOL.

You should try a true upe. You cannot use ANY tiered items, including t0, so you have to do a wand class, wizard, or assassin and grind paras until you get a UT or ST from it.

I must torture my mind so my soul becomes humble

This isn’t a UPE though, and to an extent that is easier than this, this is far stricter because of the progression and stat maxing rules which means it takes a lot longer to make any significant progress

I know, it was just a suggestion in case you get bored of this

Well I could try it out, but this is mainly to make me take the game slowly and play everything properly rather than just hop on an 8/8 and do nexus chars.
I get the same feeling that I did back when I first started playing back in 2011

i think you should change the rules slightly and allow yourself to equip items of the stage youre working on, just to make things slightly less painful

I mean if anybody else wants to do this, they’re more than welcome to adapt the rules to suit them, but for myself I actually enjoy pain

Okay
hacks your account and suicides all of your characters and releases your pet and empties all of your chests and hacks your bank account and steals all of your money