Redox's OSPE [Organised Set Player Experience]

Go ahead :relieved:

If u can’t use t0 ucan’t get any drops

Kick barrels for damage

Ohhhh

Should I try petless + Boots on the Ground + Solo + Anti-Key+ Anti-Discord + Anti-Guild PPE?

Oh god, this is going to be a nightmare challenge. I mean I can handle being anti-TP but I can’t max Life without other character’s help…

idk man your call

imo you’ll probably be fine, just take it slowly. don’t rush ahead (well, you’re boots, so you probably can’t anyways)

I mean at the most I can get to 6/8 (excluding Life without other’s help).

I called this a semi-PPE but with extreme difficulties.

My rules are:

Get a character to 7/8 (not touching Mana). Definitely need other characters’ help to max Life.

Must remain petless.

Equipment must be collected by the character itself. UB rings are exception, however they may only paired with old tops or WC tops.

When a stat potion dropped, do not drink it immediately. Vault it until I can obtain enough copies of it to max a stat.

Must solo raid stat potion dungeons when maxing. Make sure not to enter a dungeon with other players. Seeing a player entered a dungeon before me? Ignore it and find the next one. If someone enters with me, leave the dungeon and try again. Oryx’s Castle, Chamber and WC are exceptions.

When someone gives offers me an item for free. I may take it but may not use it. Vault the gifted item instead.

Most importantly: Absolutely no teleporting allowed! The penalty of such action is death. Meaning I will kill the character if I teleported a single time regardless accidental or intentional.

If even I can 7/8 (my first 6/8 Knight was 1 mana and 5 life away from 8/8), you can too. Don’t worry, you got this

Edited my rules up there. A bit extreme but let’s see how far I can get.

So I just go “Screw it” again, Imma play until 1k base fame!

Stage 5 Complete

Stage 6 Complete

Noice

Epic!

Let’s hope this doesn’t disappoint

…it disappointed

eyyy. key and peele reference?

You know it :wink:

Feed powerrr

I don’t even know anymore

that’s stupid, it’s okay if you don’t want to teleport but don’t kill your character over a mistake

Let’s give it another go…since I actually enjoyed playing the Samurai

I also need brains before the event ends tomorrow sooooo

I’m gonna be extra careful and actually try to reach 8/8 with this one, so here’s to the beginning of a journey :beers:

I’ve figured out which enemies will drop what gear so this round I should be a lot more efficient and quick when it comes to progressing to stage 7 at the very least

Stage 1 Complete

Stage 2 complete

Stage 3 Complete

Stage 4 Complete

Ayy

What a way to finish the day, White-bag, all the brains I need for the reskin ST set and enough shards to claim the Oryx Ability that I want :relieved:

I’ll leave it as that for now

So the screenshot of me getting the waki had an error, I’ll have to find another… :frowning:

Well I got another one and it also had an error and it’s oryx time now so I’ll just keep it…

And I just realised I forgot to pick up the vit ring so I can’t even progress a stage…

Stage 5 Complete

Stage 6 Complete

Prepare yourself for a long one, yesterday was so lack-luster and short that I had to give this a try and at least max 1 stat today

Well this was very unexpected considering I lost one literally <2 weeks ago

Gotta feed it I guess…

…And this too.

This day just keeps surprising me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Epic

Wow…I’m confused why I’m getting decent loot all of a sudden.
Perhaps it’s a reward since yesterday was pretty stale

Final oryx mark that I need

2 tops is pretty good too, today seems to be going swimmingly well…maybe too well

I just realised that I did yesterday’s quest and I just wasted inv space picking these up…meh no biggie

And just like that
I max speed
(Image corrupted sorry)
First dex too

Hiding the fact that I accidentally drank a def pot…I feel like a dirty scumbag.
But yay, 2/8 now

1st wisdom consumed

nice

So prior to this I didn’t realise that a T4 waki was so hard to come by, my progression has literally halted because I have not had a single one drop yet so rip

I’m pretty sure udls drop lots of t4 abilities. if you clear one out that’s a lot of chances for one to drop

I’ve been giving it a good go, but I keep getting every other T4 except the Waki lol

Nothing that I needed but it was nice that I could solo this

Suns got me messed up mannnn, next weekend it is since I got assignments and stuff to do…5 wis away from max, that really sucks