New%20Piskel%20(17)

Wow! So shiny! :^0

Stats:

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 95
Invisibility Duration: 2 seconds
Decoy Duration: 4.5 seconds
Cooldown: 5.5 seconds
Effect: Invisibility, Creates a 2 decoys that stand 4 - 5 tiles apart from the player,
Stat Bonus: +5 DEF, +3 SPD, + 2 DEX
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 800

Note:
Decoys move with the player

Drops From:

Maybe the Beholder, I don’t really know yet so:

• N/A

(I’m not really sure how to create a balanced item, criticism is appreciated.)
(It could ALSO be a prism, I don’t know, I thought the cloak sounded nicer)

So it’s basically like you have two 100% working rate decoy pets… 6% -> 5% cuz it drops from beholder

How long is the invis last?

Invisibility Duration: 2 seconds

well how long?

Ohhhhhhh…

hmmmm…

Anyway, How do the decoys work? Do they spawn in a certain direction and stay 4-5 tiles in that direction away from you? Do they orbit around you?

From the title i thought it reflected damage lol

Dude you didnt even bothered to credit the original owner of the sprite.

Pepus was the one that came up with the sprite and you just go and recolor it and claim it as yours? Shame on you fella

To their credit, the shape is sufficiently different, but it’d be nice to be credited for the base design

New%20Piskel%20(17) be2f675c6bcb9d9ea21496d8a6af6ac17100d2ce%20(2)

For comparison. I’d say there’s enough difference for it not to be blatant art theft and more like inspiration, but the sideways sprites are quite unique so it’s unlikely they’ve never seen them before

My apologies, I didn’t know someone had already made a cloak design like that. In the future, I’ll search around to make sure the idea was taken or not. Sorry!

Chunk of Meat

To answer your question, the decoys spawn in a random direction around you. The distance they spawn away from you is 4-5 tiles. The move along with the player, but they do not orbit you.

If you came up with it without ever seeing/hearing of the other sprite, there’s no need to credit them.
If you just recolor some sprite you found, then you really should.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.