Regarding servers going down [anointed megathread]

So apparently someone got the ip’s of all of the servers and posted them in the ptrain general chat. Not sure if they are real but if they are, they were all released to the public from that discord so people could really be stressing the hell out of every server. here is the original chat (I Crossed the full IP’s out). Also a user by the name of ‘Ryangohard’ Says that

• “Guys I have just discovered some new information regarding the server crashing. There has been a new group on discord formed, whose main goal is the destroy the game. They wish to do this by keeping all the servers down permanentely They are currently looking for recruits. To fix this, we need Deca to respond immediately. Currently there is around 7 members. With every additional member, another server will go down. Everyone needs to unite to stop this madness.”

Here is the imgur - http://imgur.com/a/lHAno

If u know anything about what is going on please report it to deca because this is something that affects us all. Thanks

Pls no DC
What is going on with the servers?
Server's are down again, Lolgothakd is most likely the culprit
Server & deca
Server down
Every Server is Full [Seems Fixed Now]
Servers are going back down
Is the servers back up?
🔥 Live 24/7 Deca Server Rotmg Status 🔥
Pls no DC
Which servers are up (livethread)
Ddos servers?
Hacker back?

Something needs to be done about this immediately. Do you think we need to find people in the discord of the ptrain?

I have no idea on how we would go about solving this unless that whole ptrain discord shuts down or something like that

Dude the thought of them killing realm is terrifying.

You’re going to be okay. This won’t last very long. Go play another game.

“OMG guys, we’re not skiddies! We’re like, totally legit hackers and stuff!”

5 minutes later:

“Hey I got an idea, let’s permanently DDoS the game! ZOMG Best Plan Evaaar!”

But to hate a game so much to want to kill it. Will this be their last attempt? We might have some cyber terrorist against realm.

But to hate a game so much to want to kill it. Will this be their last attempt? We might have some cyber terrorist against realm.

hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhaa

honestly none of this happened until ptrain went public

feels bad thats prob actually what they thinking tbh.

Dude. It’s just a bunch of kids salty about something and/or testing out some tools they downloaded. Take a deep breath Realm is fine and even if it wasn’t (it is) you’ll be fine.

everyone can get the ip tho. did they ddos it?

Guys, anyone who has watched a shounen anime before knows how this will play out. A new big bad appears, he’s insanely strong and OP at first and you wonder “How will Goku win this time??” and then he’s taken out not too many episodes later by something. Deca is a shounen protagonist, they have plot armor so don’t worry.

dude.

Well refugee camp right now is on EUW2 right now
I’m from USW and i cant even stay on there for more than 2 mins at a time

And there it goes, the last server. ROTMG IS DOWN.

More like half a dozen kids with severe ASD, a botnet and way too much free time.

Somehow I’m not entirely sure of the correlation between those two things.

some theory about this.

1. kabam do this
  2. deca do this
  3. elitist do this because train go pub
  4. hacker do this
  5. aws is error

last server is done . goodbye rotmg ill miss u