Regarding servers going down [anointed megathread]

I saw that lel

same i feel relevant

I was just in it lol. Rip

“If i don’t get wine then i will get whine” - Lolgothakd 2017

All the servers were just up and now theyre down again. Oh yea, The hackers page says if he doesn’t get wine, he’ll get whine.

Hi lefawnes

uss2 is up right now

Rip USW2

USW3 is up

Decided to make some memes about the server situation. Can we all boycott realm and demand free char slots?

If you boycott realm… then deca wouldn’t care. Its not like people are actually buying gold for char slots now… They are just waiting for the free ones.

Honestly, I don’t think deca needs to give anybody anything. Although, if they do, I think an Ambrosia would be the best. I already have plenty character slots and vaults.

you know that it’s called blackmailing right? and why should we make the work even harder for the staff of Deca even though they are working on mothers day for us? We need to help them, not make the game as ‘‘cancerous’’ as we can.

wait how do u get free char slots?

You wait.

Cancerous? All I could read out of that was this: reskins, pet stones, the hive, def being taken out of the abyss, deca in general. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

okay let’s try this way: have you thought about non-mlg player(not you of course) who doesn’t know anything about the game? surely I guess the hive is for a 8/8 knight right…? For the def, do you know the concept ‘‘work harder’’? it’s not as if they made it like you needed to buy the def with gold. Plus, with that, they’d made the economy less based on def and regulated the att! how great is that. For the pet stone now, do you remember when it was released? it’s called ‘‘april’s fool’’. don’t hesitate to go check that out if you don’t know what it is. Oh and let me remind you a name you might have forgotten: K-A-B-A-M

uss2 has been up for over 20 minutes, maybe everything is good for now?

does anyone have the link to the discord? I need to talk shit there.