Release Notes 2.1.0.0 - Halloween - Realm of the Mad God Exalt

What do you guys think of the Blood and Spirit campaign? I’ve been liking it a lot, and how it adds on to whatever gameplay you are already doing, with a few new seasonal events to do.

On the flip side, the reskin event UT’s are way to easy to get. Let’s take just Oryx, for example. If you only got vampire fangs from doing the stone guardians - Oryx 1 - Oryx 2 chain, you get 5 vampire fangs each run (1, 1, 3). You need a total of 80 vampire fangs to get a reskin event white. That means that it only takes doing Oryx 16 times (and nothing even in the realm) to get them. For me it seems too easy. (although I did pick out a nice reskin cdirk)

Well, not that I’m necessarily advocating for things to be way all the time, it’s nice to have a bit of a breather, once in a while. I’ve actually participated in the past couple of campaign events, because I stood a chance. I know for a fact that I’m not the only one who doesn’t have time to grind as hard as some players. I’ve still never completed a campaign, which I’m not ashamed of.

I am loving the campaign itself as well! I think they gave a pretty good balance for grinders and more casual players, instead of “50 shards with a low drop rate to get this item”, and you might end up with 45 and get nothing.
I haven’t played around with any of the rewards yet but they seem pretty balanced. And importantly you don’t just have to sit in the nexus, you can play whatever you want and slowly rack up points on the side.