Remove Server Mute [Shadowmuting]

It’s absolutely useless and only mutes people who aren’t bots. I literally see nothing but bots spamming all day long in USWest3 and they are never muted but I get muted almost immediately for trying to sell in Uswest3 for 3 min.

Why have this in place if it only mutes people who are not bots, not to mention you cant say oryx or rotmg or various other words…

Those bois does nothing but spamming their [rwt site] ads like crazy.

Well are you spamming your offer and annoying people?

Regardless, [rwt site] has to go bye-bye or more ppl will get perma-banned.

My 3rd message i got server muted. Doesn’t make much sense that these bots can non-stop spam and I cant even do a message 3 times to make a sale. Good game guys.

I believe the bots have implemented something like adding a space at the end of the message or similar to avoid detection. For you doing your trading, as long as you don’t post before your original text bubble disappears you will avoid the mute.

I agree that it is a very broken system, though…

I just ctrl+v and fullstop and next one no fullstop

Muted? What’s that? When it says, typing too fast, please slow down?

no he means shadowmuted, when it appears you sent the message on your screen but not on anyone elses. it’s meant to stop spambots but it doesn’t lol

How do you find out if you are?

/t [random phrase] [random phrase] if you’re shadowmuted then it’ll send, eg /t asuidhausdlsnbljasndlasldlj l helo then it’ll send if you’re shadowmuted

Wow i need to try this and see if maybe that’s why ive been getting muted because it didnt make sense to me, thanks.

Deca does like to take their time fixing these issues. I don’t understand why it always takes several months. I use the chat so much when I play, that I commonly give up on playing when this happens to me.

If only we had a simple configurable spam filter so we could filter words ourselves. :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.