Report hack I want to help no hack no cheat

Hello im jonathan i would like to know where i can contribute or add me as a helper or contributor to the non hack i have been all the time in the game i have seen many players use hack and i am really annoyed because of that i want to help direct ban fast or warn them Already for denouncing it does not serve ahun so continue using the hack I do not ask for money or position not anything I just want to help I want to be someone of help

is it me…
Or do i need so any punctuation?

Also, i would like to assume that everyone doesn’t hack unless proven otherwise. In Canada, we use innocent until proven guilty.

He’s Spanish, using Google Translate. So I guess that’s an excuse.

oh ok. Is there no punctuation in spanish? Or does it just dissappear?

If you mean like a moderator or something, That’s impossible on lots of reasons.

Most players that report hacks and stuff are “Community Contributers” that dont ask for ranks. You can be that <:

I guess it just disappears.

What are you and what score?
What!

ummm? im human? sorry i didnt get what you were trying to say?

ummm??? well??? im a white star with like 10K fame? Not sure what you wanted there either?

no entendi nada lo que dijistes hablas en clave morse , solo quiero una respuesta a poder dar mi ayuda al juego

umm same with you…

People who help the game dont usually do it to get recognized. Lots of players do eventually get credit, like @doc with his community service or like @Traktion with his cheater list, but not by asking for recognition.

Here is the spanish google translate

Las personas que ayudan al juego normalmente no lo hacen para ser reconocido. Muchos jugadores obtienen crédito, como @doc con su servicio comunitario o como @Traktion con su lista de trucos, pero no pidiendo reconocimiento.

entonces que se hace que hago que hay que hace como ayudo ,’

If anyone is a native Spanish speaker (or any other language) and wants to translate this for us please feel free!

umm well this

says

on google translate?

You can be more direct that you have to do to be able to contribute in the bann

It appears to be a little different…

using BaiDu…

i guess this will be a battle of which is better :stuck_out_tongue:

@Selimmm
yes, more precisely, Chinese Canadian

you’re canadian?

I believe so.

canadian eh?

Also in Canada. As far as I know, all I can do is tell MrEyeball when I see someone reconnect or noclip or something but that’s about it.