Request Deca to add Event chests, Vanity, and skin?

If deca added a poll about the CTTreasures(Cave of Thousand Treasures) about adding chests, vanity and skin, will you agree?

• Yes
  • No
  • Buff only the spawn chance of CTT
  • Will never happen

0 voters

Btw guys, I just woke up and thought of this so… yea.

yea thats a good diea

like in ice caves

The portal tht is now dropped by the Djinn, sounds like the perfect place to have the ninja Djinn skin drop.

I must have killed like fifty Djinn in just the past few days and have never once seen a Thousand Treasures, not have I heard of anybody finding one.

@UtaleTrash
I think I remembered someone say that the CTT have the same droprate as an ice cave from the white drakes in Gland.

They should add an event for any dungeon i mean those are Free items and dont forget soon there will be motmg and that means FREE ITEMS FOR EVERY1 !!!

To me it seems higher (3 CTTs from dijns so far and maybe 10 ice caves from demons so far)

I have found and gone into one once from the first day they were out (got 0) and since then I have not seen one.

Yeah, you are prolly right.

Yes it definitely needs something lootable now that it is dropping live in the realms.

I’d be happy with a “Hive UT” level of item, since the dungeon itself is basically 0.1% of a challenge when you’re maxed. There’s currently no low tier Ninja UT, and the dungeon was originally launched in conjunction with the Ninja class, so something UT-y for a Ninja is my vote.

(For what it’s worth, in the time since the update that TCave was added to Djinn I’ve seen 6 TCaves and 2 WDemon Ice Caves.)

When is MOTMG? Just asking because I’m always offline when it comes around :expressionless:

its currently a pointless dungeon that drops almost never. So yes.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/month-of-the-mad-god

gj cx

And I’ve never seen White Demons drop Ice Caves either so I guess that checks out

Only 50?!? lmao, i think ive killed 50,000 without getting one

Just to nit pick at you

/10 = 1443

you’ve probably killed around 1443

and since this is a new dungeon youve probably killed eh, 100? that could drop it

Well played shatter… well played…

I have definently killed over 100 djinns tho…

tfw you bump a thread after 1 month