Requiem of Heaven is Recruiting! [USE2]

REQUIEM OF HEAVEN

Requiem of Heaven is now recruiting and looking for new members! Doesn’t matter if you’re new to the game or a veteran, you’ll always be welcome! Currently based in USE2.

Requirements:

• We mostly communicate in English, so if you don’t understand it at all (how are you reading this) you’re probably not going to be accepted
  • No requirements on fame, maxed stats or capabilities for dungeons. Anyone at any level or experience is welcome.
  • Preferably no cheaters but I’d understand if you do, no scammers though.
  • Just looking for chill, active and devoted players, who are into the game.
  • Unnotified inactivity for more than 2 weeks and you’ll be kicked. You’re free to join back if you want and if the guild isn’t full yet.
  • We currently do not pop guild only keys, but do plan on it for future events.

How to apply:

PM/add any of the leaders of the guild on Discord; KuleKiller#5825, Sleepy#0804, M a d m a n#8168 or Awelas#0219

I’ll pm you ingame.

Oof uh sorry I forgot I’m unable to play for a while, would be better if you did discord or realmeye pms @Becausej

Super Interested! I play in USE2 usually and my guild died long ago ill msg officers on dc

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.