Reskin Equipment Changes

Belladonna/Holiday Weapon Reskins
Belladonna, Winter, Halloween, Easter

As limited time items without set effects, these shouldn’t be equipable tiered items. Instead they drop as a cosmetic item that you can take to the Tinkerer/Blacksmith and change any tiered item to now have that weapon’s visual effects. Now you can use the highest tier item you have and if you don’t like regular sprite you can change it to something different. This will also differentiate reskin weapons from vanities as well.
Obviously also updating the sprite effects and adding more easter weapons would be necessary.

Dagger of Amethyst Prism
Wiki link for the lazy

5% XP Bonus -> 8% XP Bonus

I think this item has sentimental value for some players so I don’t think changing it would be appropriate other than raising the XP bonus maybe.
Other than that giving it the cosmetic treatment would be fine (since I don’t even own the dagger idc really).
Or even completely reworking the item and having it instead be a UT that could drop from a dungeon or prismimic would be nice imo.

Easter Knight Set
Wiki link

Tiara of Eggscellent Sturdiness

Tier ST (Limited)
On Equip +60 HP, +60 MP, +4 ATT, +2 SPD, +4 VIT
Reactive Proc On Taking Damage: 10% chance to summon an Easter Bunny when getting hit by a projectile.
Cooldown: 45 seconds
XP Bonus 5%
Soulbound Soulbound
Feed Power 325

Now not really a reskin but it’s own item. The reskin unbound DEF was very excessive seeing that knight has base +40 DEF with also high def boosting items. I think making the ring give +60HP/MP (like expo, nile, esben do) and then give bonus ATT and SPD like the other items in the set along with some extra VIT would make this a unique and well balanced ring compatible for the set. Also keeping the proc effect of course. This or just changing it to a reskin esben’s wedding ring or another ubhp would be more beneficial.
Also adding a set sprite like the cupid set does.

Oryxmas Gear
Ice Reskin Weapons: +2 WIS
Frost Reskin Armor: +20 MP

Antinomy and Construction gear give bonuses on their reskin items. I think giving the Oryxmas items a similar treatment would be appropriate. Since this set has an energized effect I believe the focus should be around enhancing WIS and Mana. The whole set itself is good and strong but I think these buffs wouldn’t make it any stronger than it already is but only really benefit WIS-mod and Mana hungry classes.

Now also work with Oryxmas set:

• Arctic Bow
  • Staff of Iceblast
  • Frozen Wand
  • Eternal Snowflake Wand
  • Enchanted Ice Blade
  • Freezing Quiver
  • Tome of Frigid Protection

This is more of a major grip with a lot of players that play bow classes. You can’t really use the set cause all the bow options suck. I think giving all the other reskins the ability to be used would open up some more possibilities and playstyles. Of course the Ice Crown wouldn’t work with the Oryxmas set though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.