(Resolved) Not showing all of my characters on RealmEye

This started happening a few days ago and it’s persisting as of now still.
I have a max of 7 character slots and had 7 characters alive. After one death, I created a new character and have 7 characters again, but the Characters tab on my own page (https://www.realmeye.com/player/Liaison) will only show the most recent 6. After each subsequent death, the max number of characters that will load keeps decreasing by one. Now, I have 7 alive characters and the page will only show the 3 most recently played characters.

---- UPDATE ----

I am an idiot! Thank you Mynamerr and Merricmojo, you were correct. After leveling up one of the characters a bit and gaining a couple fame, I logged into a level 1 character to see that now it’s showing both of them on RealmEye. No bugs! Guess this is the first time this scenario occurred to me.

Realmeye won’t show more than one lvl 1 char

Level the new ones and they should show up too

Correct me I’m am wrong, but realmeye only shows 1 character that has less than one fame and you have to get all your other characters 1 fame or above

[Yup, this. OP, get all your new characters to lvl20!   OB]

also, if you don’t play on a character for a little, im not quite sure what the length is, maybe 1-2 weeks, realmeye will not show it until you load it into the nexus again

2 weeks, aka 14 days.

I have 11 characters atm and I loaded up all of them yesterday(no repeat classes), and they all showed up on realmeye and now today 4 of them (all of them have above 300 fame) don’t show up. I knew I’d have to play each character at least once every 2 weeks to make it show up, but why arent they showing up if I played them the day before?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.