Respriting of the Wand of the Bulwark

Wand of the Bulwark’s sprite has always bothered me, the coloring is awful, it’s just the same shades of black and purple alternating with each other, and also it’s shape, which I’m fine with how it looks, it’s just that it’s the thinnest wand in the game and yet
15%20PM
The shot pattern definitely fits that, but the sprite just doesn’t fit

The resprite is definitely not perfect but the best I could come up with was
33%20PM

for some reason i saw a crossbow at first.

I guess if you look closer its not that great, but i personally like it (probably because i like purple)(i mean the original)

When you use bulwark as a title, or name, it does not refer to the thickness of an object but rather the offensive or defensive capabilities of an object or person. The wand, thin, boasts an insane dps for the wand class, however flawed the shot pattern is.

I tried not to change it too much newbulwark

Thats probably better than mine

Bulwark sprite looks fine, iimo

looks like a quiver tbh, doesnt have that wall feel

Heres the original if anyone wants to compare. Personally I think it looks great as it is, but seasonal reskins would be nice IMO.

Iirc there was an ice bulwark for Christmas

o yeah forgot abt that

I honestly like the og sprite. But that could be because I’ve gotten 5 in my time playing and 0 skins, so I tend to love bulwark. #InnerSalty

All the changed sprites look great!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.