Restart, Lost Candy Land Key

So As a lot of you know a ton of updates have caused a lot of server restarts. Because the game has to boot all players from the servers in order to do what is needed, a lot of loot is lost in the process. I was recently playing in a payed candy land dungeon and farming for almost 10 mins before i got disconnected. Before hand I spent tons of time trying to find a way to just get this key. I just want to notify and hopefully if possible receive a refund (probably unlikely) about this problem. I’m sure a lot of people have encountered this but I feel its very important to be fixed and help anyone who lost REAL LIFE MONEY to this game, because the server had to restart. Although I was playing in USW2 the restart should be notified so people know not to pop a dungeon before.

contact deca support team. https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
some people said they got compensation because of this

restarts are notified in the nexus as a tab that pops up at the top of your screen for the whole time in the 20 mins before the server restarts

Yes, your should’ve been notified before hand. Like what Clactipede said. It would show some yellow text I believe.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.