Returning US Player Searching for Guild

I main on USMW2. I play 2 hours each day on week days, and 4+ hours each day on weekends.
I have maxed 6/8s and am currently rebuilding. I am 16 years old and I pop keys when I get my paycheck. I am currently almost 3/8 on my rebuilding char, and I should be 6/8 by the end of this week.

I can rush tombs on all 14, I can do clean shatters, and I am always willing to do pitch tombs. I also use discord.
Thanks! You can post on this forum or pm me in game.

Maybe you’d like to try Beachzone? I personally am in this guild and can confirm it is a fun time. We are a decently active guild and we’d love to have you if you’re willing. We don’t stress the reqs too hard so if you’re not quite at them, you should still be fine.

:slight_smile:

Edit: You might want to switch to our main server, USMW but since ur on USMW2 that shouldn’t be too much of an issue. You can play on any server, but we are more active on USMW

If you have a mic and meet the reqs here, let us know on disc and you can join Subtle (USS).

https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Subtle

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.