Revive lost characters

To be fair, originally WS had that revival with the OG ammy. Maybe there’s a way for it to return. I don’t know if this is the right way, but it’s definitely not a foreign concept.

Maybe if it were soul bound/ involved something other than fame. Don’t want invincible trainers.

could work if it didn’t give stat bonuses, so it wasn’t broken in that sense.

stop being salty n get better

I assume you fame trained to white star, because you are literally the most toxic person I’ve ever seen

I would say why not, maybe one day Deca will give this chance, well as long as Deca gain benefit I belive they putt this in their list.

Now waiting for this thing happen I suggest to get 2nd char slot and 1 row of vault chest. Use a non pots drinker char to farm and use equipment only what you got on field, keep the goodies you got in vault and also the pots. Sell the goodies youngot if its worth few pots each. And give the pots to char you want to maxed. So you can build your char maxed again with reducing chance loss of it during farming. This may take a while but hey its safe.

no.

Remember what happened to ammy

How about that?

Guys, I get that anybody who needs res needs to get better at the game, but really, a safe net whenever you feel adventurous could make realm that much more enjoyable. Besides, wasn’t the first reason ammy was removed because it was used for duping? (Also the fact that Ammys can be duped, even when soulbound).

I’ll say this, though; stopping duping takes second priority. First goes to lag and therefore unfair lag, especially in crowded dungeons.

The only way for character revival to return is if DECA tranfers RotMG to one of the newer game platforms. So many things would be fixed, including the conventional ways of duping. After this the ammys could possibly be re-released not soulbound. (Though I personally believe it would be better soulbound.)

get good

Yeah guys, while we’re at it, let’s make it so that it only takes 1 stat pot to max each stat and each White Bag drops 100% of the time!
Sounds good to me!

don’t forget, make shield stuns have infinite range and last forever, and make no enemies immune. we don’t want people dying, do we?

Currently the game is not permadeath for anyone using cheat client with its autonexus. So yeah, why not also make it not permadeath for anyone with $5 in their wallet.

(obviously, I’d prefer autonexclient was exterminated)

Inb4 the newest mystery box item happens to be “amulet of Decades”. 1K gold per spin 1/100 chance.

A bit of an over reaction tbh, I just hate the word and term of noob. Really puts down people starting out, especially coming from a white star, the people who are meant to be good at the game.

Joke or no joke, it could be found as against the forums’ rules as harassment.

Pretty sure this also goes for real life. That’s why I laugh uncontrollably at funerals.

Ammy was less revival than immunity to insta-pop (still ridiculously powerful but not to this degree). What OP is suggesting pretty much ruins permadeath if you can randomly resurrect a character (whether that be through microtransactions, which I’m surprised Kabam didn’t do, or through a drop, which just wouldn’t make sense).

It’s just not a good idea. Permadeath is the entire point of the game. You live and you learn, move on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.