Rework Character Stars

I’m honestly just posting this because I keep seeing white and yellow stars brag about their star and use it for superiority, but those stars aren’t even hard to achieve now. Everytime a new class is made, hundreds of people instantly 5 star it.

We need the fame caps per star changed to:
1 Star = 1000
2 Star = 5000
3 Star = 10000
4 Star = 15000
5 Star = 20000

20000 is somewhat of a challenge for a good amount of people, but that’s what it should be (a challenge). You literally get 2000 fame from maxing a character out and candies are being handed out all the time. Since 20000 is a lot (mainly for newer players), the class system and how unlocks happen would need to be lightened a bit, so new players can actually unlock classes though.

Bump.

Beside souping up the fame req per star, we also want to give player to use their leftover fame like for vault chest, potion storage and so on.

My thought to incentivise to complete every class quest, you get 1 free vault unlocker if you earnt 5 stars for a class. IDK, could be OP and encourage more exploits than now.

I agree, but not entirely. I think a better system would be
1 Star = 500
2 Star = 1,000
3 Star = 2,000
4 Star = 5,000
5 Star = 10,000
I believe star reqs. should be adjusted since fame is so easy to get, now, but it should still be representative of the amount of effort you used to need to put in, or a little more than that.

White star isn’t a representation of mastery with every class, but a representation that you’ve become accustomed to them at least enough not to die. 20,000 fame is a lot, too much imo. I think adding such a high fame req. for stars would make the divide between people who are white star and people who aren’t even worse because there would be such a gap in “perceived” skill that the superiority complex would get even worse.

I also agree with @PRCSakura’s point about fame being more useful, and being more beneficial to players new and old who have a lot of it. But I feel like that’s even less likely to happen than a star req. rework because that would be “giving people free stuff” of actual value, and idk if big daddy DECA would wanna do that.

This change would actually put me 2 stars away from yellow if I’m not mistaken, which is pretty close to where I was at before coming back post-fame rework (about halfway through orange). I do feel I have improved significantly since then though, on basically all classes.

This would put me 4 stars off of white. This seems a little generous based off my skill level, but pretty appropriate based on how I’ve played the classes. There are 3-4 classes I pretty much refuse to play other than a couple of decent runs I’ve had with them (namely, huntress, necro, ninja, and warrior), so this feels pretty fair to me. Also would make a lot of sense for those people who have tried getting 10k+ alive base fame on all classes (I’ve had a couple of guildmates do this). 20k doesn’t seem to be as popular of a milestone. Just not as nice of a number.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.